SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AI Pelosi is thicc, but them man hammies/calves makes her a trash, Harry Potters granny will be primo smash materiel when we're in our 70's. She's only totally unfuckable from the neck up.

My dream is that one day we'll all be old, and this thread will still exist somehow and become us posting single grannies from our different retirement communities.

• Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

11 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Lol, never heard someone say fuck that bitch, she's got nasty calves.  Thought for sure that big ol butt would have you wanting to slam the gavel down inside her oval office.  Sorry, I mean bump sprouts.

Take another look at this shit. I'd rather get a bootleg Cortney Cox looking Caitlin Genner handy.

1267569498_ScreenShot2023-11-02at5_55_50PM.png.f880583265ea426604d45dac8d1c0010.png

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

What's more /prohomo™?

1. dome from a really hot trans lady that passes, but you know she's trans?
  2. or dome from a natural born woman that looks & sounds like she's a dude?

Asking for a friend.

Definitely #1. If you know a mf is a dude by birth and you still get funky that shut is what it is. Ain’t no maybes about it lolol. Nuttin wrong wit’it if that’s your thing but it’s 100% still g to the a y. There’s this trans chick that I play pool with on a regular basis and it’s starting to get a smidge odd cause she be slide shouldering me and lurkin hella close. In another world life I’d probably let her smd but I’d be real brolicious about it just to prove I’m not down lololol. Just to clarify on my lingo. Slide shouldering is when a mf hits you with the friendly kinda Pat on the shoulder but they like leave that shit there and slowly pull it away like a sneak finesse. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1