SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, misteraven said:

@psm026 care to chime in on the merits of big girls since you assign value by the pound when it comes to love?

FAT GIRLS NEED LOVE TO. NO FAT SHAMING HERE, unless they “my thousand pound life “fat.. 

In that case you get some sloppy top , and get some flics of the action for the lolz. ?‍?

3 minutes ago, psm026 said:

FAT GIRLS NEED LOVE TO. NO FAT SHAMING HERE, unless they “my thousand pound life “fat.. 

In that case you get some sloppy top , and get some flics of the action for the lolz. ?‍?

Champion right here. Im all outta props for today but this deserves 3x

• Props 1

1 minute ago, Kults said:

This one is trickier. As a general rule if her gunt protrudes more than her ass, I gotta take a pass.

Id still fuck, she still within my hanging fat meter. This would Discriminating because she likes her burritos. ??‍♀️ 

12 hours ago, psm026 said:

CEB470A8-1032-424F-95D9-253238F8EC03.jpeg

My goodness she'd have some shit music playing on her spotify playlist.

but I'm half deaf so smash - this isn't really the dubiousness we've come to expect in this thread.

as for the fatty in the pinks she has that flab and tiny tits combo  that is a trash.

40 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

If that cat wasn't on the bed this would be wife material.

Super smash, date for a while, get tired of the smell of kitty litter in the bathroom during my post smash piss and bounce.  

Why get up to piss, she looks like a water sport type of gal. ☠️ .

But I feel you on the bathroom kitty litter step ons... were you drag your feet back to the bed. ? 

• LOL! 3