SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@johntemple I am not remotely upset at seeing the above image. I believe, while on the thin side, she falls into what we would call an "obvious smash."

The point of this thread is about finding some sort of depravity. How low would you go? What is too questionable, what woman requires a buzz, a 6 pack drunk, or a few shots to be willing to hypothetically bed. Would you for a dare?

Please keep sharing your wife, your friends, etc, but anyone that says trash to the above is just being dumb.

• Like 5

My 2 cents, anytime someone wants to post their private noodz on 12oz in any thread I can only give encouragement to do more. For JT I imagine part of the use of this thread is not just to show off but because he likes knowing that others desire his catches. JT if you have enough pix to post over time you could start your own thread. Or there are plenty of girl threads in Channel 0, some of them may have to be released back into public viewing. But again, post anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...