Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

I don't think those woman know what shaving is so I can only imagine it must be beyond a jungle down there. I'm so torn on this one, but I'm going to go with smash all except for the retarded looking blonde chick. Also Just think of all the fun you could have choking them with their own hair as you smashed from the backside. Or tying them up with nothing but their own hair.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Don't you just love people who mistake acting out because of low self esteem for confidence?

There is no way in bloody hell that this girl is confident because she looks in the mirror and likes what she sees, or because she get nothing but compliments all day and it's inflated her ego.

DAMN BRUH THAT BITCH LOOK LIKE HORATIO SANZ ON WILD ESTROGEN. CHILL. GET THAT GRIZZLY MAMMAL THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

I'LL SLAM DUNK THAT BITCHES FACIAL IN THE FUCKIN GARBAGE. LOOK AT THAT TRAIL OF TEARS FROM HER BELLY BUTTON TO WHAT I CAN ONLY IMAGINE IS THE MOST HIDEOUS HAIRY SMELLY PUSSY I EVER SEEN THAT WASN'T ON A HORNY BABOON AT THE ZOO B. UGH.

UGLY BITCHES ALWAYS WANNA DO SOME WEIRD SHIT LIKE GET THAT FUCKIN STUPID ASS LIVESTOCK PIERCING BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT SHIT IS GONNA MAKE THEM MORE QUIRKY AND ATTRACTIVE.

LEMME TELL YOU BITCHES SOMETHING, THAT CATTLE NASAL SHIT ONLY WORKS IN TURNING A 6 TO A 7.03

THIS BITCH IS A 1.5 TOPS SO THAT PIERCING HAS THE OPPOSITE EFFECT AND SHE IS NOW A 0. I WOULD RATHER FUCK A HOLE IN SOME SHEETROCK. TRASH.