SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That whale? Did you see the follow up pictures massgraff posted? That bitch is the definition of curvy.

Im sure if you got her drunk enough she'd even stick a finger in your bung hole, special request all for you DAO.

You just wouldn't know what to do with that ass, this gringo does though.

Nurgas on here acting like a little pot belly has stopped them from getting the puss before...now that's shameful.

Maybe im just a flat out poon hound, or maybe I just know that all vaginas feel good(Sans gaping beat up ass pussy) but if that girl is off your list because she's a little pudgy, then you better be knocking down (real) models because I can tell you that is some grade A smash from behind.

Im not even thirsty, it's just a side-effect of being straight.

Nurgas on here acting like a little pot belly has stopped them from getting the puss before...now that's shameful.

Maybe im just a flat out poon hound, or maybe I just know that all vaginas feel good(Sans gaping beat up ass pussy) but if that girl is off your list because she's a little pudgy, then you better be knocking down (real) models because I can tell you that is some grade A smash from behind.

Im not even thirsty, it's just a side-effect of being straight.

There's a difference between a little pudgy and straight up fat.

Guaranteed when them tight ass pants and corsets come off, the flab rolls come falling out.

To each their own. I've definitely scratched my heads at some of the chicks some of you's call "trash" on.

If you like fat bitches then more power to you. But don't pretend that bitch aint trying her hardest to disguise her beast rolls.