SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Trash shower broad, she is kinda masculine looking and she looks like she has one of those asses that just doesn't quite fit anywhere. She is on that almost gonna have to buy 2 airline tickets to fly tip.

Smash the chick in the wheelchair, pray she doesn't have feeling from the waist down and won't notice while I slip my fist into her butt, write on her, and post the flicks to 12oz.

Let massgraff smash on her chubby friend since I sure she has an ass that he would love. Also I wonder how many bras she is wearing to try to hold those titties up and its still not doing a good job.

trash trash

They both got mad wrinkles around their eyes, chick on the left got some giant ass teeth that are probably going to a pain in the ass to remove since all she looks good for is a gum job. Chick on the right is obviously a fatty and even though she probably sucks a mean one just realize that by the time you call her wasted at 5am on saturday morning having struck out at the bar how many other dirty desperate greasy bastards have been over and done disgusting things to her cause she will never say no.

trash trash

They both got mad wrinkles around their eyes, chick on the left got some giant ass teeth that are probably going to a pain in the ass to remove since all she looks good for is a gum job. Chick on the right is obviously a fatty and even though she probably sucks a mean one just realize that by the time you call her wasted at 5am on saturday morning having struck out at the bar how many other dirty desperate greasy bastards have been over and done disgusting things to her cause she will never say no.

THIS

The broad on the right looks like shes been covered in a thin layer of latex, then lightly, and poorly

airbrushed. Thats a cold, stale chicken nugget of a women.

• Like 1

come on son. i read that trailer park hoe thread. who you kiddin, nurga?!!.

haha.

you're right

but i'm trying to be better.

my german friend is 44 and says he's never fucked a fat girl. and i don't think he's lying, at 44 he's still dating/fucking 20-something 9s and 10s. he's had standards his whole life, he's really encouraging me to go beyond my standard of "has vagina"

i'm thinking about trying it out.