SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

May be doing it wrong,

Doing it wrong, but after all the vomit worthiness, I think this is a welcome break.

You definitely are doing it wrong. This is about who you would fuck that is questionable, not "Who you would definitely fuck". See the difference.

BTW, I am not going to neg you, but I am sure some others will for doing it wrong.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You definitely are doing it wrong. This is about who you would fuck that is questionable, not "Who you would definitely fuck". See the difference.

BTW, I am not going to neg you, but I am sure some others will for doing it wrong.

I know the difference. However, I'd rather do it wrong. I like to be contrary.

Perfect. She doesn't even have to move. Smash right on the counter. The look in her eyes says hard, and now.

You sound like this dude I know who had never been laid and used to talk about "railing the shit" out of hot girls he saw

Also, special trash to that fat blob who is on that staged repossession show faggotry

You sound like this dude I know who had never been laid and used to talk about "railing the shit" out of hot girls he saw

You mean like every guy in existence?

cunt_destroyer.jpg

this is who i imagine is behind the username HURRRR HURRR HURR

Couldn't see this. Repost?

i negged you username.

Aww, you're so sweet. You can totally come over and fuck my sister :-)

Oh, it's not much work. I think it's safe to assume that it comes naturally to most people upon meeting you.

You'd be horribly wrong, though I'm sure there's no convincing anonymous experts on the Internet of that.

42267b7e.jpg

b9cf3360.jpg

There. Everybody happy now? This more on everyone's level?