SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

You know when your trying to get a super hot chick, you have to lie about your job, dress nice and pretend you have cash....with a fat chick you just have to coat the lining of your jacket with mayonaise.

Word, me and my boy had this idea where we get some suits, look up some information about a business or something and go to some midtown bars and pick up hot older women

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You know when your trying to get a super hot chick, you have to lie about your job, dress nice and pretend you have cash....with a fat chick you just have to coat the lining of your jacket with mayonaise.

I'm just trying to coat a woman's lining with my mayonaise.

In the first pic she's dressed like martha stewart and i was thinking ehhh...maybe a trash but then the second pic had her top off and instantly changed my mind. I think most of the girls that get posted with nakes or half naked pics stand a waaaay better chance of the smash then not. Kinda makes it unfair. Smash. Rinse. Repeat.