SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

meh I bet she makes a mean pasta bake.

possibly a nice risotto (but nothing too spicy) maybe even slow cooked lamb you know the ones that go really dry when you take the out of the slow cooker and plate them up. probably gonna serve it with steamed green beans that she's steamed the green out of.

smash and steal an LCM from the cupboard on way.

• LOL! 4

• 2 weeks later...

My best friend I mentioned earlier would be all over her ^

I have stayed out of this thread given I already have found and sampled my perfect female, so I can't really particiPate in here beyond answering on behalf of other people I know of whose tastes match the girl pictured.

On 4/27/2023 at 10:54 PM, Mercer said:

Too fat, pig nose, and too poor to be a safe bet. She'd probably extract semen from your discarded condom using a turkey baster just to use the child support payments to finally get surgery on those lopsided tits. What a disgusting gross, sausage fingered broke ass bitch. Smash.

Damn, the comments in this thread are hilarious.

Props to you and Schnitzel over the past couple of pages for making me literally LOL.

• Props 1

On 6/22/2023 at 6:35 PM, nicklesndimes said:

i'm saying S....just thought i'd put it out there for some feedback.677660436_1(1).png.023d2ced2fa62745db7bc45b272e7017.png

312002305_1(2).png.036c83a2e1293f99fb0f3c8f097383c7.png

Would, but she's about a dozen or so happy meals away from trash, possibly less than a dozen because I'm guessing this has been photoshopped, filtered, or touched up judging by the lack of cellulose.

• 3 weeks later...