Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
50million

SMASH OR TRASH?

Furthering my assumption that she's an annoying hipster that i would STILL SMASH ALL DAY LONG, but not to that song.

1OaBpUh.jpg

Smahs

Smash the brakes off of this one and then get her to buy me a bunch of shit.

yup, I live in the house that my great grandparents owned, as well as my grandparents and my mom and is now mine, again, after living on my own for 10 years.now I just pay utilities and property tax. instead of working myself to death to pay rent to someone else.no shame in my game. and I don't stick my dick in cross eyed inbred country bumbkins cuz I don't have to.

deal_zpsae8b567d.jpg[/img]

I wouldn't do it because I "have to"

The same way you think you've moved up your personal game by only having to pay utilities and property tax, I think I've moved up because I'm not hung up things like crossed eyes or white trash genes.

different strokes. we're discussing what we'd fuck on the internet, there is no room for high horses in this line of reason.

• Like 1

What was the picture he was trying to post? Can't see it now, because it says he deleted it.

Also, I wish I came from a family that was able to give me a house and choose to live in the basement.

214a3dc923b6a5f6e50c5669e2805bb7.jpg

the first was deal with it, I don't know what the 'back to the game' image was.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now