SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Where you find that fashion, the Euro Cross Dresser Collection?

1 looks like an Englishman 2 looks like an English hooligan 3 Dolph Lundgren? 4 Willem Dafoe? 6 Is that mofuckin Darwin from the X-Men movie? Last- I want to see naked just to know how them titties migrated to under her armpits.

I suppose these are all female - got the models off of Theory Clothing site.  Quality post.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, ndv said:

I suppose these are all female - got the models off of Theory Clothing site.  Quality post.

Just looked at their site.  Some of the models look better in other sections, but they all have a look like they're depressed and waiting to hurt themselves.

1800728428_ScreenShot2022-12-19at7_10_30PM.png.45887b7dea465023323cde2dcf5912c4.png

^ I thought this fashion was funny, like what are they going for?  I know some of you have an older stoner uncle that shows up at family gatherings dressed pretty much like that.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 7:13 PM, One Man Banned said:

Just looked at their site.  Some of the models look better in other sections, but they all have a look like they're depressed and waiting to hurt themselves.

1800728428_ScreenShot2022-12-19at7_10_30PM.png.45887b7dea465023323cde2dcf5912c4.png

^ I thought this fashion was funny, like what are they going for?  I know some of you have an older stoner uncle that shows up at family gatherings dressed pretty much like that.

And if you can't point out the stoner uncle, you're the stoner uncle 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Tall as fuck, but to me there's something super feminine about her also. If her voice doesn't sound like Barry White I'd try to fuck around and find out. If you wife her you can just get those bone stretch surgeries midgets get now or just learn to eat pussy standing up.

• Like 1