SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

30 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Those teeth are browning in the middle, so I'm guessing that breath probably smells like an ash tray. No doubt she doesn't take very good care of herself, for sure that pussy smells like an old urinal that doesn't work anymore, but people keep pissing in it anyway. A strong 2, possibly a 3 if she's not as annoying as she looks. Smash.

I need to see a higher res shot but I’m going to keep telling myself those are coffee or tea stains and she is due for her 6 month cleaning. Still smash…Unless she is down with the clown…

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/22/2011 at 10:21 PM, massgraff said:

i saw it somewhere it's like a good distance in on the channel zero index.

11akb38.jpg.7a147304e8492c552acb57971333d095.jpg

Bumped from page 213. Spent some time skimming 2011 responses and came to realize that as we’ve gotten older, we’ve become far more accepting. What failed yesteryears standards is borderline top shelf a decade later. Kinda nuts to see the evolution of this thread as well as how growing older seems to lend itself to zero fucks. 

Carry on…

• Truth 1

On 9/21/2021 at 4:36 PM, fat ralphy said:

Would smash thiccness on last page no question……and also the broad above could get it, appears she may be pregnant already which is a plus. 

Where you at @CALIgula- Team ChubbLubb

Still fucking the fatties!

Actually it's gotten pretty out of control since covid started. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Props 7
  • LOL! 1

I think the pregnant thing is a fetish for me. I’ve slept with a couple pregnant chicks. One was worried about the baby so she let me pipe her in the ass lol. Also related I was looking for a particular thread a few weeks ago and came across an oldie of me and Dee talking about me drinking my homies wife’s breast milk. RIP

• Like 2
  • Props 2

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo! Are we basing this strictly on looks or are we also taking into account other criteria like ‘how we think these broads smell’ and ‘do they treat their pets nicely’?

I do, that's why most of em are a trash 🗑 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1