SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, where said:

It could be some I Cant Believe Its Not Butter pussy, like youre eating it like "i cant believe this isn't a real pussy, fooled me im pleasantly surprised" "i wouldnt bake with this pussy but its good to spread on toast"

.......or you could peel off the panties and have a dong flop down like an oxygen mask on a plane losing cabin pressure.

Edited by Schnitzel
  • LOL! 2

Why the big girls always gotta give up them snacks, booze, let you burn through half the tank on her jet ski before it pops off?

When thicc rules again, skinny hoes will suffer these same exact hurdles. Except those stuck up skinny bitches would rather die from severe semen deprivation, then let you hold the skidoo for a solo lap on the lake, or bring a fully stocked cooler of beer/snacks to the marina and share.

• 2 weeks later...

I hear ya both, but I am not sure, I guess it's the way the bottle is shaped it gives off a 'funny mirror' look which is looking more on the masculine side of wo'man'

Don't let her endorsements, fool you, because who knows?  It may later be revealed shes an he (trans).  You know what I am talking about.  The Ol' Classic big company mind manipulation thing they play, by throwing a trans on there then get everyone (dude) say they'd hit that, and then come to find out she a trans, so it plays games on people, so it ultimately makes them feel bias and viola!  Equality is now ok.  Ok enough to get gender shared restrooms to pass house bills and what not.  

Ok so maybe that's a little far fetched.   Ok but maybe not,  I don't know but one thing I do know,   is...  'One Mans smash, maybe One Mans Constitutional Trash'    *Shrugs shoulders for acceptance...  

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 1

some of those pics she does have a  very slight Willem Dafoe thing going on but I think not questionable at all.

I'd actually feel bad for her if I got to smash.

I'm there going "oh fuck yeah athletic prowess look at this finely tuned machine riding me"

she's like "I have deffo made a wrong turn somewhere but this chubby motherfucker looks pretty grateful so my karma gonna be on point for next olympics"

12 hours ago, ndv said:

I hear ya both, but I am not sure, I guess it's the way the bottle is shaped it gives off a 'funny mirror' look which is looking more on the masculine side of wo'man'

Don't let her endorsements, fool you, because who knows?  It may later be revealed shes an he (trans).  You know what I am talking about.  The Ol' Classic big company mind manipulation thing they play, by throwing a trans on there then get everyone (dude) say they'd hit that, and then come to find out she a trans, so it plays games on people, so it ultimately makes them feel bias and viola!  Equality is now ok.  Ok enough to get gender shared restrooms to pass house bills and what not.  

Ok so maybe that's a little far fetched.   Ok but maybe not,  I don't know but one thing I do know,   is...  'One Mans smash, maybe One Mans Constitutional Trash'    *Shrugs shoulders for acceptance...  

gatorade playing the long game

Edited by Schnitzel
typos
  • LOL! 3