SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/26/2020 at 6:18 PM, ndv said:

or his dad could be a really good plastic surgeon.

You saying she's possibly transitioning to a man?

@One Man Banned the crowd wants more pictures of the green goblin lookin ass trany

@KILZ FILLZbro that hand on the hip looks suspect as hell. Why are parts of the fingers all fat and parts are hella skinny? That hand is shopped.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Makes me wonder, is this mask shit a huge plus for ugly people.

Wonder if there's a market for an adams apple hiding mask gizzard attachments. like it hangs down below the mask like a turkey and hides the adams apple, 5 o'clock shadow.

If it helps at least one person get laid, I'd consider this product a great success (of course it will ship with a free Slayer shirt).

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

22 hours ago, Mercer said:

I must have an irrational phobia or something, I've never seen a midget IRL and thought smash. Then again I haven't seen her IRL either.

Exactly. Im gonna have to go with a boilerplate smash on this one. Its rare that you encounter a thickopotomus like this where the ass is fat but thighs are thicker and it doesnt look silly as shit. I would give this one a try for sure. 2 smashes up.

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, ndv said:

I don't know?  I am not sure my self so I wanted to see what the 12oz Consensus has to say.

I am glad you're back

It could be some I Cant Believe Its Not Butter pussy, like youre eating it like "i cant believe this isn't a real pussy, fooled me im pleasantly surprised" "i wouldnt bake with this pussy but its good to spread on toast"

Edited by where
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2