DA HAWAIIAN THREAD

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my, my. this shit is going in the wrong direction. i think we need some pix to help all this dramas...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/reck1/IM000728.JPG'>

yeah, and what. you got a problem i posted it? email me i would love to here from you.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/reck1/IM000727.JPG'>

reks.. i like this one.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/reck1/IM000717.JPG'>

oera.HJG. just to let you guys know...he cant see.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/reck1/IM000725.JPG'>

reks..again..silver and blue...again

http://freephoto-i.net/users/reck1/IM000729.JPG'>

mean old kitty kat...with no pupols

http://freephoto-i.net/users/reck1/IM000720.JPG'>

this is before she got the implants..nah....not as big as the last one guys but reck still rush..

peace.....that fucken pink and white background bike is amazing..

alright trample who are you to say shit about hawaii not having style? sure no one really has had any really OG style in the past few but there wqas a time when hawaii had its own style and whatnot (i still think quest and reaks older style was sick). i mean how long have you even been doing graff? and your hear telling peopel they dont have style. thats just fucked up if you havent even been doign graff long enuff to know who the older heads were then dont talk shit about it. i do agree with you ona few points, YES people need to bomb more, 2 hawaii has become a huge joke to people,3 your not fuckign helping by talking shit hear. yes eat has jus started writeing recently but hes progressing with a style that i havent really seen many other people do, and hes bombing right now hes doing sumthign that you want peopel to do give him that, he i no for a fact didnt care about tellign you about your styel and shit befor eyou started telling him he sucked. thsi whole thign with people capping eachother is dumb and needs to end. your homies no how to get a hold of me if theres anythign that needs to be cleard up between the two sides i will be the middle man i jsu wanan see thsi shit end LF dosent even care they jsu want you guys to stop capping them.

id like to say good work to the peopel who have been putting in work so far this first week of the year.

ASK

TE

HJG

TR

LF

peas fuckign easy.aye effff

ANek

Anek is a nut fuk!!!!

Props to a anek(lf) He did some shit that some people wont dare touch

ANd wtf is this.... Spum biting LOL

thats bull shit spum got mad originality i told him person to person.

Peace to Spum ONe (te)

Respectfully,

biLluvRights

P.S.

:heated: Isnt this face cool looking?

RJk=madness

Too much drama hawaii just paint that place is too small too have so much jibber jabber you guys dont even know how good you have it I was standing in snow painting still bombing even though im much older than most peeps that write which is not the point im trying to make..............dam just paint and elevate..................UpStillhere™

BeAMr™ you get my vote the first thing i said to you when i met you is that you were influenced by west coast but i dont hold it against you, do your thing man just wreck like usual........noticed i said influenced kids............

we need not fight any longer!!! i woulld like the arguing to end and the smiles to begin..and what not to start the smiling but these fine bitches...

http://www.hawaii.com/events/misshawaii/missteen.jpg'>

Alana Sayuri Paulo-Tamashiro

Born in Honolulu and raised in Los Angeles, 16-year-old Alana got her start as a model while an infant, appearing in a German fashion magazine with her mother Charlene. A student at Varsity International School, Alana has also appeared in stage plays since she was in elementary school, with her professional acting credits including an appearance in a Tom Petty music video.

Alana also:

Collects porcelain dolls, coins, and semi-precious and precious stones

Gets a kick out of Tae Kwon Do

Considers Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and her mother to be the world's best vocalists

http://www.hawaii.com/events/misshawaii/photos/lauren.jpg'>

just to let you know.. i know where this one lives, so if your down, you can come with me (again) and spy on her. i got this perfect spot that you can see her whole bedroom. and if your lucky her mom comes in her bedroom also, to give her a goodnight kiss( sometimes, just sometimes with tounge!!). email me.

can you guys both stop being bitches already and stop this internet fighting... wait i know what we can do.. how about you both email me and we can get a brawl on.. hows about at a ditch or something..we can paint while we watch you two idiots beef it out..and i can bring my camera and film that shit while el barto gets some flicks up in there so he can post it..dont worry he can blur your faces, i know he can. you guys down?? or are you both pussies..

Guest trAmple

platapuss,

i ain't trying to be a god or anything, i just don't believe that you should copy a style that someone took solely long to create, but i guess i shouldn't complain because most things in this world becomes followed by others..one person thought of t shirts and now everyone wears t shirt.etc.etc.etc.. i just give my opinion that its easier to bite then to create, and its pretty obvious who does..but fuk it i'm over it..

..about the capping..well if fry caps uku i think uku should handle his own biz not have geak cap fry for capping him..think about it then its ok for me to cap geak cause he capped fry...and lf writing shit about they love te..who the fuk they think they are..?i know they just trying to piss us off...i think if uku is mad at fry for capping him, uku should take care of his own business with fry not have a friend cap him back, if not then its a team battle hawaii does look pretty stupid but fuk it i am pretty stupid myself:confused:

Originally posted by braddah kimo

again sorry for talking shit, but y does everyone jus t

turn their backs on obvious biting

see how treetrunks does it again??--pretends like the revok doesntlook like anythin beamr paints!!! no one can argue againstt my original post showin how

beam has the same wrapping around stuff as revok!!!!

u mention klash, atak and those---they r a good example of

being influenced without straigt biting

and above?? hahahha i rememver that straigt emit bite he painted same letters colr skeme and fill!!1 hahaha thtas y he supports beamr-----///// biter supporting biter

i dont wanna keep arguing, i just wish some people would admit where ther style comes from see how treetrunks just did it again "that still doesnt look like beamr.something wrong with your eyes" hahahaha real niggaz know

http://freephoto-i.net/users/tackleberry/klash.jpg'> See how much you know there bruddah first of all I did not bite him I did a tribute to him because me and him started writing about the same time on the east coast he wrote Emit™ and I wrote Emyt™ we had a lil beef but that was all squashed this was 10 years ago(the story goes much deeper but i dont care to explain it), so I figured I do a tribute to a good guy you fucking herb. I dont need to expalin myself to you but I see that I was called out . First of all what the fuck do you write cause I god dam garuntee you that I can burn your ass along with all the other so called writers that live in hawaii Ive seen the best you got (Hawaii) and I give them their props. toys like yourself that try to analyze shit like your some Guru of graff your careers end quick man you got some nuts dude talking shit about someone you clearly know nothing about what you see is not always what you think it is herb! man youre just ruining the little rep hawaii has and if it wasnt for this forum hawaii would be nothing but an island in the pacific that mainlanders go to vacation. I even took a six year break from graff and Have forgotten more styles than you will ever learn so take my words with a grain of salt because this forum is not what graff is all about and if you would open up you fucking pupils and see that are people doing real work and not just hitting the same fucking holes cause you dont have to bullshit me I have lived there for three years and ive seen places that you someone who has probably lived there all his life hasnt seen, Ive seen every square inch on that island and I know whos doing what even though its not really worth because your shit gets buffed so dont try to make me think your a hardcore fuckin graff artist because i know your not fucking herb your ass is lucky i aint there now or I would battle you with my non dominant hand like I said before you dont know how good you have it and from the way you talk about graff you probably never will let my words sink in deep HERB.....................................

http://freephoto-i.net/users/tackleberry/atak.jpg'>

this is influence without straigt biting

thanx for da pics treetrunks:crazy:

:heated: :heated:

Originally posted by drewWrite

why pick on Above? he did that emit looking piece for practice. I met Above the first time he went to the ditch. he lived near it and hiked down through some jungle to get there. he told me he hadn't painted in six years. i gave him some thin caps, and he started practicing some simple straight letters. i came back in two weeks and he had the aforementioned piece painted really tight. i didn't care if it wasn't terribly original, i was just impressed at how fast he progressed within two weeks. and the most important thing was that he moved on and painted other styles. think about it, this is just hawaii. someone like him who put in hardwork on east coast graff living in the middle of pacific ocean. probobly doesn't matter that he used someone else's style for practice...

Yo drew if you are who I think you are you should e-mail me and Ill send you flicks and stuff here from the east aight one...............................

okay treetrunks, me and u will never agree and we already know what eachother thinksand we already read eachothers commentsa........i deleted all my shit talk so this thred can stay nicer theres no point in leaving all our bullshit on here for the rest of

the worl d

to see so maybe we can now work together and you can delete your shit and idontlikeu trample platapuss mercenary el barto why dont all of you also delete the personal shit talk and make the thred nicer....................

above----sorry i ididnt know your bakground story---but maybe you shoyulda wrote EMIT next to the piece? peace

fine i dont really care about that shit lets let uku and fry settle it them selves. im jsu tryign to have a good time with graff. others should also give it a whirl its pretty kool sumtimes. with that said are you guys gonna stop capping them now? thats pretty much the only thing left to discuss. after all who the hell do they think they are???:crazy:

Guest the answer

i a fucking maniack man foaming at the mouth chewing on the keyboard spanking the monitor woohoo ride em cowboy now im kicking the desk and pocking my eyes yee ha!!!!!!!!!!

Archived