women appreciate threads??

oTa WuN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cos, i dont know if you remember some of the old school subway sandwiches they had.

they actually had a bbqed rib sandwich.....and also a bbqed beef sandwich.

they were both good....but the bbqed beef was sooooo fucking good.

if they bring that back and put it on the $5 menu, i will literally be there every single day.

yeah...the bbq beef bbq sauce was kinda sweet...i liked it.

the pizza sub has been off of the menu for years, but if you order it, most places will still know how to make it.

theres also some turkey melt sub or something thats also on their secret menu.

cos, i dont know if you remember some of the old school subway sandwiches they had.

they actually had a bbqed rib sandwich.....and also a bbqed beef sandwich.

they were both good....but the bbqed beef was sooooo fucking good.

if they bring that back and put it on the $5 menu, i will literally be there every single day.

RIP Mcrib:

http://whitetrashbbq.blogspot.com/2006/11/bbq-alert-save-mcrib.html

subway dont have bbq sauce no more?? wtf.

ya the ribs were decent no doubt, i had to stop eating them even before they became extinct tho. we used to boost similar ones from gas stations all the time and once i ate half a gang greener without knowing.

and that, was the last time ever eating a processed meat product ground up and pasted together with hoof nails and pig pancreas airbrushed with fake char marks.

jokes aside, i used to like em to.

actaully shit, you know what they had up here im doubtfull yall did that was really really fuckin good was a montreal smoked meat sub.

shit was bomb, not like actual montreal smoked meat bomb but just a good sub. shoulda seen the meat onnit, like two inches think. shit was insaneoh, kinda expensive but whatever. i liked it alot.

The "Thought it was extra mayo but ended up being pus from a tumor in my McChicken sandwich." story grossed me out too. And the Jack in the Box kangaroo meat burgers. And the guy that shit in the beans at Taco Bell. The bloody raven that flew out the back door of KFC....