BNH's summer time photo-thread 2010

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haaha, was I the only person looking for a Mexican Hunting Crab instead of The Mexican man hunting for crabs. What an idiot!

What's with the tunnel through the rock? Looks man made.

haha nah man I read the mexican hunting crab bit and scrolled back up thinking what the hell did I miss that, then realised it was just a mexican man hunting for crabs.

keep this thread up BNH would prop but i am 24'd

Haaha, was I the only person looking for a Mexican Hunting Crab instead of The Mexican man hunting for crabs. What an idiot!

What's with the tunnel through the rock? Looks man made.

yeah awkward wording on my part. apologies.

the cave is natural but it was reinforced for safety a long long time ago.

all i know is niggas better share that clear ass water when i make it out to sd.

more than a few members here will vouch for me being down to show around or give directions

schweet! keep it rolling

What are you using to take under water photos?

panasonic lumix ts-2

Keep the updates coming BNH.

I think I went kayaking in that same area.. Was supposed to snorkel as well, but the visibility was bad. It was where Dr. Suess' house was.

yup same area if you did the kayak tour/rental

didnt know about the house. gonna have to hunt it down

• Like 1

more than a few members here will vouch for me being down to show around or give directions

i will vouch...when i was in SD last year, BOATS came out and kicked it one night.

he also gave me info on the good mexican food spots, beaches and places to get some graff n dance flicks.

oh yeah..

more perveract por favor!!

Yup been there many times

a lot of people drown there every year. Even experienced ocean swimmers.

Sunset cliffs is tricky to get in the water, but all over that area there are a bunch of small secluded sandy beaches.

DOW- how bout this weather were having?

Update: went snorkelling today. Superb visibility. Freezing water. Didn't take cam because I am meeting up with a girl for drinks and wouldn't be able to soak and dry the camera properly.

Yup been there many times

a lot of people drown there every year. Even experienced ocean swimmers.

Sunset cliffs is tricky to get in the water, but all over that area there are a bunch of small secluded sandy beaches.

DOW- how bout this weather were having?

Update: went snorkelling today. Superb visibility. Freezing water. Didn't take cam because I am meeting up with a girl for drinks and wouldn't be able to soak and dry the camera properly.

Sunset cliffs is the one by the UC? whats so dangerous about it? I'm pretty sure I've been to that spot Boats. Its in that super nice neighborhood and the path way goes bewtween two huge ass mansions. I dunno thats pretty vague

.. yeah i know

Edit: nah i aint mad dude... get yours.... I fuck super ugly bitches, fat, deaf, blind, at times even missing limbs... but every single chick i have fucked or got a handjob for that matter did not have a dick. if you thought this was going to turn into a my chick is hotter than your chick thread try again...