Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR BOJANGLES

are you addicted to posting for numbers on here?

Recommended Posts

Guest MR BOJANGLES

lets face it...dont act tough. its like collecting points in a video game, it gets you hooked..."am i still a rookie?"..."how many till im a member?"..."only 10 more posts to go!!!" (p.s. no, i didnt post this just to get my 500th post...welllllll...maybe)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES

hahahaha "collect 100 experience points"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i love talkin to you cats on here too. but, for some reason im obsessed by post amounts...maybe its from playing D&D and final fantasy as a kid...i dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this forum is sick as fuck.....talk about anything, from girls taking it in the ass to stories about getting drunk....and theres graff added in the make it even better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to go by the name intercept for a while was going to hit 500 posts so iwas 10 behined i just posted to get numbers cause i was going to do a 500th post thing like post my paintings,drawings etc.....but my name and password were fucked and i had to start again....//......oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest got tha feva

there's just something about having high numbers that makes you a better person. when i was tow up from tha flow up ! i had like 500 somethin posts and everyone was my best friend, got a new account, and nobody even cares anymore. you just wait though, i'm movin on up... when i get there, i'ma laugh in all ya'lls faces for pretendin like somebody didn't exsist until they exceeded rookie status. pssssssh....

 

PruDE

 

 

p.s. I lied, even 500 some posts couldn't make me cool. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by got tha feva

there's just something about having high numbers that makes you a better person. when i was tow up from tha flow up ! i had like 500 somethin posts and everyone was my best friend, got a new account, and nobody even cares anymore. you just wait though, i'm movin on up... when i get there, i'ma laugh in all ya'lls faces for pretendin like somebody didn't exsist until they exceeded rookie status. pssssssh....

 

PruDE

 

 

p.s. I lied, even 500 some posts couldn't make me cool. :(

i remember you "tow" ...fuck it up for ohio girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sad. I have 800 something posts and I've been here over a year.

 

I think this is a good thing though? haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cmeup

naw but honestly i like saying what i gotta say, and i try to make peeps laugh and have a good day. im a goofy fuck, and got no life.

 

thats pretty much how i am as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 455

I'm not really all that concerned about it...I like to reply to stuff and read what other people put on here..to me it's kind of interesting.that's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ink Lunatic

I'm sad. I have 800 something posts and I've been here over a year.

 

I think this is a good thing though? haha

 

Yeah, im in the over a year boat, but you are still more 'no-lifey' than me :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by got tha feva

there's just something about having high numbers that makes you a better person. when i was tow up from tha flow up ! i had like 500 somethin posts and everyone was my best friend, got a new account, and nobody even cares anymore. you just wait though, i'm movin on up... when i get there, i'ma laugh in all ya'lls faces for pretendin like somebody didn't exsist until they exceeded rookie status. pssssssh....

 

PruDE

 

 

p.s. I lied, even 500 some posts couldn't make me cool. :(

 

what's up sister? where you at girl? i'm pimping like 5000 and shit.

email a nucka!

 

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

it's all about the registration date!

 

like I've said before....

the best and most respect members (in my opinion)

are the ones who've been here forever, and only post when

there's something relevant to say. The down-low-geniuses!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Europe

Is there a Top 100 available somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Europe

Is there a Top 100 available somewhere?

 

just click on members... then Top 15 posters...

It's a breakdown of all the registered members in order of top posts.

guess who's on top...:rolleyes:

 

hey step8... got email?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by regulator

this forum is sick as fuck.....talk about anything, from girls taking it in the ass to stories about getting drunk....and theres graff added in the make it even better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×