are you addicted to posting for numbers on here?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

lets face it...dont act tough. its like collecting points in a video game, it gets you hooked..."am i still a rookie?"..."how many till im a member?"..."only 10 more posts to go!!!" (p.s. no, i didnt post this just to get my 500th post...welllllll...maybe)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i love talkin to you cats on here too. but, for some reason im obsessed by post amounts...maybe its from playing D&D and final fantasy as a kid...i dunno.

i used to go by the name intercept for a while was going to hit 500 posts so iwas 10 behined i just posted to get numbers cause i was going to do a 500th post thing like post my paintings,drawings etc.....but my name and password were fucked and i had to start again....//......oh well

Guest got tha feva

there's just something about having high numbers that makes you a better person. when i was tow up from tha flow up ! i had like 500 somethin posts and everyone was my best friend, got a new account, and nobody even cares anymore. you just wait though, i'm movin on up... when i get there, i'ma laugh in all ya'lls faces for pretendin like somebody didn't exsist until they exceeded rookie status. pssssssh....

PruDE

p.s. I lied, even 500 some posts couldn't make me cool. :(

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by got tha feva

there's just something about having high numbers that makes you a better person. when i was tow up from tha flow up ! i had like 500 somethin posts and everyone was my best friend, got a new account, and nobody even cares anymore. you just wait though, i'm movin on up... when i get there, i'ma laugh in all ya'lls faces for pretendin like somebody didn't exsist until they exceeded rookie status. pssssssh....

PruDE

i remember you "tow" ...fuck it up for ohio girl!

I'm not really all that concerned about it...I like to reply to stuff and read what other people put on here..to me it's kind of interesting.that's all.

Originally posted by got tha feva

PruDE

what's up sister? where you at girl? i'm pimping like 5000 and shit.

email a nucka!

:P

Guest --zeSto--

it's all about the registration date!

like I've said before....

the best and most respect members (in my opinion)

are the ones who've been here forever, and only post when

there's something relevant to say. The down-low-geniuses!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Europe

Is there a Top 100 available somewhere?

just click on members... then Top 15 posters...

It's a breakdown of all the registered members in order of top posts.

guess who's on top...:rolleyes:

hey step8... got email?

there just numbers right...but on the other hand, paint is just paint....so you take it how ever you like it....some are too internet geeky, but whateverfloats your boat....in the winter i spend too much time on the computer.

k bye then

yeah...im a junior woodchuck ranger...:D

Archived