mp4 sites?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its probably just set to go to a folder you can't find. if you select "open file when finished" it should send it directly to your client.

click-clack: peerblock/guardian arbitrarily blocks giant groups of ip's, or places they just don't like.

occasionally blocking places that you frequent just because it uses the same service provider as something they deem harmful. (this has happened to a friend of mine with an irc server he uses)

public trackers also have a lot of false files on them. i've never heard or witnessed this happening on any of the private trackers i belong to.

private trackers generally have better quality uploads because they hold their users to a certain standard.

and the only good argument i've heard for peerblock is the "if you are running away from a bear, you don't need to be faster than the bear, you need to be faster than the person running next to you" this isn't the case with private trackers. when private trackers go down its pretty much only the staff that gets hit with anything.

i've never heard of anyone on a private tracker getting hit with a C & D letter.