Dumped

Butter_Milkshake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, anyone think its a good idea to keep Hittin it after your broken up, or just call it quits and move on? I’m pretty much in this kind of situation right now. I was with her serious for 3 years. And it’s so tempting to do it, but I don’t want to get sucked back into her. I’m the one who broke up with her, something I really didn’t want to do, but what I needed to do! Shes a total skeeeez ball come to realize!

Yea my ex has been hitting me up since the breakup and I'd go over and smash and all was well.

The past 2 times I got over there she said she just wanted someone to legit sleep with her, like next to her when I tried to hit.

I got suckered again last night hoping for smash and she says she just wanted to go to sleep, but not before telling me about this other dude she likes at work (we all work together).

So I got up and left and drank beer.

Working with exes sucks dick, I can't wait to see this bitch for the next 5 days.

Going to try the ignore route.

/yesbutthurt

The past 2 times I got over there she said she just wanted someone to legit sleep with her, like next to her when I tried to hit.

I got suckered again last night hoping for smash and she says she just wanted to go to sleep, but not before telling me about this other dude she likes at work (we all work together).

/yesbutthurt

Dood this is chump on so many levels...

You shoulda just smashed your homeys mom.

Or you could drink Coronas like any whiny pussy that just got dumped would do.

Salt, lime, stick your thumb in that bitch and flip it upside down like you're fucking cool, and pretend it's good because you're a bitch just like everyone else at your party doing the same shit but you'll never admit it. Drink 2 then blame your ex when you spill beer on your ed hardy shirt.

So, anyone think its a good idea to keep Hittin it after your broken up, or just call it quits and move on? I’m pretty much in this kind of situation right now. I was with her serious for 3 years. And it’s so tempting to do it, but I don’t want to get sucked back into her. I’m the one who broke up with her, something I really didn’t want to do, but what I needed to do! Shes a total skeeeez ball come to realize!

I broke up w/ an ex, went back and smashed...........................and now she is my babymamma

and my daughter is fixin to be 3.........

notthinkinwiththeheadonshouldersoner

Butter_Milkshake I know it sucks and all. But you have to think positives, of everything you wanted to do or have. Im sure there were times when you wanted to do something and she held you back. Women come and go, your still young and theres a shit load of fine girls out there waiting for you... or me hahaha