Dumped

Butter_Milkshake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True indeed.

I do tend to find that Canadians feel the need to talk shit on other countries a bit more than most Americans I come into contact though. In a sanctimonious way more than a nationalistic way, rather.

My double prop button is broken! I don't know how many times I've had to pull up Wikipedia to show dumb in-laws that Canadians didn't burn down the White House. I hate getting into political arguments with people here, it's like trying to dry paint with a water hose. It's always based around Americans thinking they are better than everyone else and always talking shit. Meanwhile my homies in Cali are like, "You live where?".

mike-d1.jpg

Never been dumped, 'cause I'm the most mackinest

dope pic.

never really got all that into em when i was younger apart from like paula's boutiqe but wish i had. went to a ricky powell show at some club a couple weeks back, who got his photography start with them n shit.

guys huge in the game, look into it. chilled with him a bit but dude was ubertrashed, and kinda acting a fool.

whatevs, it happens.

Canadians to me are a lot like Koreans.

They are a cool place stuck next to other places that are more well known.

This gives them an inferiority complex and they get heated when people only ask them about those other places.

Koreans get HEATED when people ask if they are from China or Japan.

Same with Canadians when asked if they are American.

Butthurt and hilarious.

Obvious baby brother complexes. I'm like just chill, this ain't gang warfare. My father in-law calls me a yank, I'm like thanks. Thinking he totally insulted me I pulled the nerd card on his ass.

To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.

To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.

To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.

To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.

To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.

And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast.

to be honest,

just keep as busy as possible

surround yourself with friends

pick up some new hobbies.. i.e. read more, pick out new tv series' to watch, cook for yourself more

be more artistic

release some endorphins

don't ruin your life and take the drug/drinking thing too far over a female

as time goes by, you will get over it and move on with your life

in a years time you will forget how shitty you feel right now

in two years time you will probably be settled with a new girl, who fits your personality a lot better

<3 take care of yourself hun :]

go have some rebound sex! you have had the same pussy for 4 years!

time to taste the rainbow ;]

Everything that was already said pretty much. Humans are creatures of habit so the hardest thing to do is break the habit you have of talking and spending all your time with her. Just hang with friends, hit parties, just get out in general. The more time you spend sitting, thinking and analyzing the whole situation you'll drive yourself crazy. Take it day by day, eventually she won't be shit for a memory.

LOL.

You insecure much?

You search for excuses to dump girls like Seinfeld?

Man hands?

man+hands.jpg

haha.. Great episode..

But in all honesty yep, sure am. I'll freely admit that.

But its more of a get bored with them type deal.

Don't listen to these guys telling you you'll never get over it.... You most defnately will.

Spend time with friends, get in shape, go jogging, get some crest white strips, and go out and talk to women and have some sex.

Just don't get into a relationship with the first girl you fuck.

Highschool sweet heart shit never lasts. She wwanted to go fuck and party. Whore it up. Know you don't want to hear it but that's what happened.

Take your sadness and heartache and turn it into hatred for her. And never take her back. Don't even bother chillin with her. Radio silence.

Get in shape - fuck anything with a vagina (but wear a condom) - go do some fun shit with the extra money you'll have now.

Haha i thought i loved my ex bitch....

Shes a fucking whore.

Dont trip, it will be the last thing on your mind when you got some new broads puss juice all over your face.

Sux...but buck up and realize you fine without her.

On that note, im getting married in a week and a half.