Dumped

Butter_Milkshake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, that.

It will suck, a lot, it always does when you lose a serious girl and not just some girl your working out on weekends and not speaking to otherwise. Typa bitch where your eye is on the door miliseconds post nut. But after a few weeks (maybe a couple months at most) you're gonna find yourself like LOLWAT? I CARED?

My girlfriend of four years (started dating in highschool) just dumped me today randomly out of nowhere. Tried getting her back, not happening. You really realize how shitty something is when you lose it. Im not trying to sit here and bitch and get sympathy but whoever has been in a long term relationship, whats the best way to get over it. Do you ever really get over your first love?

Well good to hear you got out of that one safely lucky motherfucker.

^^this!!

if you want her back dont talk to her! the best way to get a girl is to ignore her, well atleast an ex. trust me it sounds retarded but it never fails likea cuddle hustle. and once she comes back on that i didnt know what i had shit tell that bitch to go fuck herself.

im pretty sure theres one of those FUCK YEA toons about it somewhere on here

any bitch that thinks you dont deserve her does not deserve you homie real talk

• Like 2

drink and take 3 xanax before you go.

this way your not nervous and wont fuck it up

If you're talking to me LULZ. Still the worst night of my life I think, probably worse for her.

Also, just get drunk and fucked up with friends and do your best to forget about it for as long as you can, then repeat

My girlfriend of four years (started dating in highschool) just dumped me today randomly out of nowhere.

good stuff, im happy for you and your loss.

Tried getting her back, not happening.

cry about it, maybe shell film it and make a thread.

You really realize how shitty something is when you lose it.

true, why dont you steak knife yer left ankle off while yer at it. bet you never needed a left ankle so bad in your life, helps put left ankles into perspective.

Im not trying to sit here and bitch and get sympathy but whoever has been in a long term relationship, whats the best way to get over it.

rape, murder, beer, rape. and in your case perhaps suicide.

Do you ever really get over your first love?

no, seasoned croutons will be with me until im fogerty.

i'm probably just gonna say the same shit everyone else is gonna say.

you'll get over it. it takes time. look back for a bit. there's pros and cons to every break up.

but make sure you learn some shit from it.

so take the time to be single and meet people, preferably his kind...

amberwins-789444.jpg

keep yer head up. the world is fucking huge. just because you've got a lil history with this chick doesn't mean she was right for you.

grown up relationships rely on a lot more than that highschool 'omg he didn't txt me so i'ma gonna update my facebook status' bullshit.. and some rely on less. you'll find out.

anyway. i'm getting another beer. i suggest you have one.

/noicingbro.