What will you call your kids.

FruityLexia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who give their kids retarded names are fucking douchebags.

If your kid snaps one day and murders you after a particularly brutal day at school cause you gave them some "LULZ" ass name making them a magnet for the rath of all the other kids... then it's your own damn fault.

couldnt agree more, iv gotten into this discussion countless times. some people just dont have a clue what the fuck is up.

that being said id be inclined to pick a name that is less common so it stands alone, without being weird.

Expecting my first. It's a boy. We decided on Ethan Dominick or just Dom. Due to my wife being filipino I'm fucking glad we didn't go with Jayden, JP, EJ, PJ and so forth. Don't get me wrong us mexicans get some wierd as names to. One thing we both agreed on was not going the traditional mexican route and giving him both last names henceforth it will look like a list of names on his ID. I fucking hate it. I have to fill out my first name, middle name and both last names on many forms.

whatever i name them, its gonna suck because they're gonna be white as fuck with chinese last names and NO FUCKING CLUE as to why that is.

I half expect to give them my wife's maiden name. I'd rather have them think they're a couple of inbred honkey love children than .01% Chinese.

Expecting my first. It's a boy. We decided on Ethan Dominick or just Dom. Due to my wife being filipino I'm fucking glad we didn't go with Jayden, JP, EJ, PJ and so forth. Don't get me wrong us mexicans get some wierd as names to. One thing we both agreed on was not going the traditional mexican route and giving him both last names henceforth it will look like a list of names on his ID. I fucking hate it. I have to fill out my first name, middle name and both last names on many forms.

Manny or Packie