Blog Del Narco (For those who can read in spanish or use basic translating tools)

TooMuchSwagger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video was harsh...and I've seen some truly fucked-up things as an EMT , including suicides .

The most disturbing thing I wish I hadn't clicked on were a Mexican Cartel's hit on a rival Cartel Member . They used a sawzall and cut-out the dudes dick and balls and shoved them in his mouth , while he was alive then took their time cutting pieces of him off as he bled to death...fucking horrific .

These niggas make the Islamist radicals look like pickpockets. DAMN!!!

and

I know this movie ain't about drug cartels, but it is kind of similar.

sin_nombre1.jpg

WATCH DIS

This actually is relevant since the cartels use MS13 and other gangs on both sides of the border to carry out hits or sell meth for them.

Also heres that video I was talking about. These were confiscated from La Familia Michoacana. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those. This brings a whole new definition to bringing a knife to a gunfight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEzeuhjFYM

Bonus Video NSFW

This dude was a cop working with a rival cartel. He got his.

http://theync.com/media.php?name=16462-hang

That video was harsh...and I've seen some truly fucked-up things as an EMT , including suicides .

The most disturbing thing I wish I hadn't clicked on were a Mexican Cartel's hit on a rival Cartel Member . They used a sawzall and cut-out the dudes dick and balls and shoved them in his mouth , while he was alive then took their time cutting pieces of him off as he bled to death...fucking horrific .

where is this video at?