Blog Del Narco (For those who can read in spanish or use basic translating tools)

TooMuchSwagger

So after my brief hiatus on the oontz I come bearing gifts. This blog is fucking nuts. Everyday shootings, beheadings, blown up consulates by rocket launchers/grenade, kidnappings, extortion, the works. You name it they got it. Pics and videos included. Beware though NSFW or if there are children present. Pretty much gives info on who's who in the drug trade and their rivalries and how they live. Hours of quality reading. Brings a tear to my eye though to see how fucked up my motherland has become.

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/

And here's the website dude had before some Narcos hacked it and took it down. They hate being in the media.

http://www.blogdelnarco.info

Enjoy.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are definitely in there. As well as fucking crazy as it sounds, the sinaloa cartel invented a knife that doubles as a gun. If I find the video again I'll post it up. There's also another one where an AK comes out of a secret compartment behind the stereo in a car. They're definitely on some ninja shit.

Mexico and South America is no joke. Cartels got more money than the government, and as we can see they will go as far as they have to keep it that way.

Dude made sure he drowned him in his own blood....I think he's done that before or has the internet.

GET ON THAT BORIS, I STEPPED MY CORRIDO GAME UP THIS WEEKEND. GOT A GRIP OF NEW SHIT.

Narco corridos thread-------

I go see this dude play his little electronic keyboard downtown on Saturday nights. Sometimes he has a partner playing the electronic drums. That jawn gets hyped when they start playing.

Mexican drug cartels are hardt as fuck. Chopping off niggas' heads, drinking coronas and snorting coke. It's like Swamp V8.0

I thought we already established the fact that no Mexicans in Mexico drink that shitty beer.