Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

hows your day going

uhhh my day SUCKED...there is soooooooooo much snow outside, you cant even see in front of you its snowing so hard out. my cat scratched the fuck out of my hand. my only friend is throwing up so i have nothing to do. i left my house once today to get a drink. fuckin shit.

Pretty good so far.. got 2 emails from these chicks that I had forgotten about. They're still keen so that's all good. Can't wait to get home, have a beer and fuck my biaaaaaaaaaaatch while I think of them two other shorty's.. :eek:

UP !!

Originally posted by tue skinny

mine sucks . were supposed to get snow and its fuckin raining.

well hows your day going?

3 inches bitch!!!! hahaha :p

never fuckin left the house today...my little kitten scratched the fuck outta my hands, arms, and face......pissed because i have to go to school tommorow and havent even started my HW yet.....ended up installing fuckin starcraft and playing it with some old grammar school freinds.....played shaun palmers snowboarding for about half the day.....i managed to get almost 300,000 thousand points in one big connecting move so that the only thing im proud of today

nice night over here, excpet i let my dog out of the yard by accident..... hadto chase the little guy down the alley.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

a lotta wet snow here today, very litlle new ground cover. VERY COLD!

Guest 455

Today was alright..woke up around 2:00 pm and didn't do much,did some laundry and went downtown..just got back from the pub --drank a few beers and numerous whiskey sours..kinda pissed the price of cigarettes went up..oh well,I need to quit anyway..all in all,the day was really mellow...it rained earlier and melted the snow we had.

Guest Obsessed

this chick who im friends with is hinting that she wants to be more than friends, but in the flipside im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and i was told i cant smoke for like 2 days after the surgery so i guess my day comes out as neutral

snow. snow. snow. wake up tired and want to go back to sleep.

ride bike to work in 5 inches of snow.

ass is wet.

snow.

Guest HESHIANDET

had a fuggin great day of riding yesterday in VT. now its snowing here. im sore, very sore though. im chillin basically. weee

Guest NATO

i put up 50 stickers cut my finger and didn't have enough money for the bus, life sucks.

Guest jarryd

my day

im headed off to school in 15 minutes...

[need i say more?]

Originally posted by NATO

and didn't have enough money for the bus, life sucks.

I don't pay for the bus..or the tram..or the subway.

Ah. I love this country.