Krink " 8 litre Applicator" Fire Extinguisher

RUNINE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you're most definately a direct result of southern, trailerpark inbreeding

no im the result of northern laboratory research and parental disownership if you have no clue where Pennsylvania is, its that state right under New York and a little left of ohio, you know, that place that has the city where your homeless shelter is

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LMFAO whoever said this thread should be closed should be banned because this is the funniest shit I've ever read.

"THEYRE FOR PUTTING OUT FIRES DUMBASS" LOL

I'd like to do the ghetto version (original version) and just get a cartridge extinguisher and empty it out then refill with paint... I just have never seen one around here (I'm usually not looking for the closest fire extinguisher wherever I go)

Paint applied by fire extinguisher. they cost like $1000 a piece and are currently sold out i dont think this is very inconspicuous to hide and a probable tool unless you have a car or carry a duffle bag.......and not to many uses other than BIG fill ins or just making a whole wall base color

http://krink.com/page.php?id=286

there good for throwing also,

steal a fire extinguiser

paint it black

stencil "KRINK" on it

sell it online for less thank krink does.

Fire extinguishers have serial numbers. If you DO steal one, you're best to just keep it because it would suck to be busted for selling a stupid fucking fire extinguisher... It's a BIG charge.