CHICAGO.CHICAGO.CHICAGO

B_EEZY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Obviosluly home boy didn't know who he was steppin up to,neither do u,I can care less about age race gender height weight and all that,if yu step up to the plate prepare to catch a couple fist or just one hitter quitters like last night,if yu know of this that must be yur boy so ask him the story he tried checking me like if he was someone,not putting buzz out there and ain't tryna fill this thread with bullshit,just clearing shit up,

Obviosluly home boy didn't know who he was steppin up to,neither do u,I can care less about age race gender height weight and all that,if yu step up to the plate prepare to catch a couple fist or just one hitter quitters like last night,if yu know of this that must be yur boy so ask him the story he tried checking me like if he was someone,not putting buzz out there and ain't tryna fill this thread with bullshit,just clearing shit up,

nah, far from bein my boy, just heard bout it, was long over due anyway, guess he learned the hard way...

• 2 weeks later...