B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aussies are rugged.

I propose we include em.

I once saw an aussie give himself knuckle tattoos with a pocket knife and ballpoint pen.

(Pic available when I get home )

---

Shit day at work

Went to a picnic table in the shade away from anything to chill out by myself on lunch

I'm now surrounded by sweaty philipinos eating some food that smells like sewage

While they argue in Tagalog.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

i hung out with the stripper that lives in my apt complex tonight, pretty much let it be known that I had plans on fucking her, and things were going according to plan already. Im like 5-0 on trying to fuck specific girls since the BMZ left (that includes 2 bonus points for a suicide girl and my milf car ins agent), so I'm aiming high for a 3 some with the other girl im fucking with. The girl Im dating currently has an obsession with asking other hot chicks if she can slap their asses in public, which I think is pretty bsm

Man, I love the fact my bmz left ME and I constantly fuck girls way hotter than she is. Her man is like a bootleg version of me too but 5 years older , its grrrreat

ex revenge rules. i fucked all the girls she was jealous of, two of her friends (one who grinded up against her after i fucked her nearby) then i fucked her new boyfriends little sister. somehow she found out about this and got mad so she confided in the only friend she had left, the next night that friend came over and fucked me.

i suppose that sounds pretty malicious but most of it was on accident.

i don't know, i don't know them well, i just came back to 12oz around the same time you did.

Does he has to register as a sex offender from now on?

yeah when he gets out he does. we'll call him K, K's friend since grade five R, introduced K to these 2 girls who told K they were 16, R & K fucked them both but for some reason shit went sour and R convinced the girls to press charges and say he raped them.

all the rape charges were dropped because they didn't have the evidence but K still got pegged for statutory etc. R even snitched on K to save his own ass.

Archived