B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol shit man...i was living in the kennsington area of philly for a while and i used to see signs like that all over the place, mostly everyone was either a junkie or a smack dealer. i couldnt stand the fucking place. if rent wasnt so cheap i prob would have got outta there right away. only lasted about a month until i couldnt handle the shit any more

ended up getting arrested and tossed in county last night due to a warrant from another county. lame. mugshot is stupid handsome tho, just sayin. i tried to call tugboat timmy when i got into housing, but his phone is too lame to accept jail calls. :(

sister posted bail tonight and picked me up.

big sexy muscles

newspaper girly is gonna get it from the jail for me tomorrow. i was bsm in my house cause i was doing hella dips off my bed and hella push-ups. ran into a couple folks i know through dirtbag stuff, always a good time.

fuck

almost forgot the best part. a buddy was with me when i got arrested, so i gave him my keys and cell phone and drunkenly instructed him to give them to girly. theres text messages on my phone back and forth from NBB, discussing her asking me to get an std test. thank god she didnt read em. hah!

Archived