B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
told yall vulcan was a mark

are you friends with this cat on FB? he changes his name more than a shitty apartment complex

also I went to an erotic haunted house this sunday with this chick. We got to watch satan fuck this chick with a giant strap on, then spray fake jiz all over the floor. Also a lot of sex/murder fantasies played out on stage. Shit was ghetto but def a good date idea. I felt jipped tho, there was supposed to be a freddy kruger with a dildo glove fuckin a bitch, but he was on break or something. We also watched these vampire lesbians fuck for like 20 min then they told us we had to go.

Also, how the fuck are you gonna worry about HPV? You cant test for it, and it doesnt do shit to guys. Its the more complex forms of genital warts you gotta worry about. I fucked a chick with HPV, used condoms, but who knows if I have it or not? Theres no test for guys. True.\

but after hearing you guys talk about nail clippers and xacto knives and germicidal bath for your dick, I'm ready to get married fuckkkkk

you gotta nice tom cruise sweet

and yeah, actually HPV is the most basic form of human pap virus, the ones with "large cauliflower like growths" are the more complex varieties... i think theres something like 45 strains of the virus, but the most basic, known as "HPV", is not dick warts, its just some latant shit that lurks on your shit and can give some chicks ovarian cancer

Actually HPV is just an acronym for human papillomavirus... and can cause dick warts. Or can cause nothing. But there is a shit ton of different strains. Some will stick with you, others will go away without doing anything, some will give you cervical cancer, some so will turn you into half man half tree. But it's skin to skin so it's not stopped by condoms so if you're worried about that shit then don't have sex... or touch people.

1st. You're putting words in my mouth.

2nd. a black guy doesn't even live in her fucking apartment building.

3rd. If i did say anything about her neighbor is that he's fat and ugly. So he kind of looks like you. Not too mention his whole apartment smells like a wet sock.

4th. Unlike most girls she's not one to lie to me

5th. We're still kind of together. We fuck and hang out but we aren't officially dating.

So you're far from right, faggot.

Discussion over. Move on.

Archived