Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JUST THE TIP

B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

Boats, you into stoner rock?

You got any good albums I need to download?

Within the last 2 years I've really started delving out of the rub a dub and underground bog I've been in for about a decade. Blues jazz and a few other things have really been catching my attention. Maybe I should be asking you for albums. I could recommend Deer Tick, The Gun Club, Born Ruffians, and the dead weather. but you may ready know them/ may not be what you're looking for.

Hook me up with some stuff that doesn't suck.

PS- you hear Tobacco/black moth super rainbow, gaslamp killer, ganjasufi? I really dig some of their shit, most of it I don't.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
PSH> The problems are trouble. This is the answer to my problems.

Do whatcha gotta do. 'drink to forget the bad and remember the good'. Just be carful BSM.

To ight I went out for drinks w my down stairs neighbor. She's kinda hot but a lil thick for me. Seems cool. Asked for my # and added me on FB at the bar (ghey I know). But was texting her x and shit at the bar called him on the bike ride home (beach cruiser and bmx /no hipster). They're done but it's obvious she's still all about him and he was pissed she went out to booze w me (lol). I played it cool and told her don't let him be a dick but whatever obviously he's still feeling you.

How shall i play this to where 1) she doesn't see me as a new boyfriend 2) she doesn't try to come up to my place all the time 3) I can still bring bitches over w/out her getting sour

----

Separate situation - seeing this chick who just broke up w the fTher of her daughter a few weeks ago. I'm sure she's down for some new cock but I don't want her to become attached, which I see being a very possible outcome. What kind of play should I make to keep enough distance to where I am just a fuck. But close enough to where I'm the main dick. All the good shit w/out her seeing me as any sort of potential.

Peace. I'm passing out. Super faded. :haha:

hahahaha

real talk

daf

having a hpuuse part at mi casa rght nowe

chica just callllled me out on having halllla toads in my freezer

u mad?

bsm pbt all day

Within the last 2 years I've really started delving out of the rub a dub and underground bog I've been in for about a decade. Blues jazz and a few other things have really been catching my attention. Maybe I should be asking you for albums. I could recommend Deer Tick, The Gun Club, Born Ruffians, and the dead weather. but you may ready know them/ may not be what you're looking for.

Hook me up with some stuff that doesn't suck.

PS- you hear Tobacco/black moth super rainbow, gaslamp killer, ganjasufi? I really dig some of their shit, most of it I don't.

If you're into blues rock type stuff, Red Dirt is decent, but I don't really know too much about that stuff.

I'm more into albums that have like 4-5 songs that don't allow you to figure out where one ends and another begins.

If you're into that kind of stoner bullshit, bands like Isis, Boris(weird Japanese band) & Flood are a good choice.

If you're more into just heavy stoner rock out bands, High On Fire, Suplecs, Acid King & YOB are good choices.

As for Gaslamp Killer and all those guys. I'm in the same boat as you. Every now and then they will put out a set that I really like but most of the time I just don't get into it. They're probably more fun live as background music while you get drunk and try to fuck party sluts.

Last night was fuckin kick ass my dudes. BBQ at the homies beer and cocaine. Then the homie and i dipped to the bar jager more beers were had. Then we went to his studio where there were bitches more blow and x. Also moar beers. Bounced outta there around 6 am. Went to the five point to get some food in mah belly went home and crashed the fuck out. Now im high as fuck on vicodins listenin to tom petty. Life aint to bad.

• Like 1

ate hella shrooms with homegirl from work, then scooted all over the island at midnight, just blasted. came home and had an epic "would you rather be a wizard or a mad scientist" conversation while tripping nuts.

almost forgot how ridiculous i am on mushrooms.

have a date on monday with a chick who has bsmesque qualities. she stopped by my work yesterday to say hello and show off her bounty from spear fishing. hella fish, lobster and octopus in her trunk.

chica just callllled me out on having halllla toads in my freezer

show off her bounty from spear fishing. hella fish, lobster and octopus in her trunk.

you win.

I was taught to play a very tight, clean game of poker.

Pisses me off when fools are just throwing chips around all willy nilly like... Not knowing when it's their turn.

lobster hunter girl came to south shore last night to kick it.

not an hour into our first date, and some dipshit tourist comes up to us, looking for weed.

she sold him two grams for $72

a bitch after my own heart 100%

Dows killin it on an island with expensive weed dealers and hella toads in his fridge. Boats humpin bitches.

Nbb's drowning his sorrows in akohol. Gas is talkin bout acid king. Seems like errybodies doin it right.

And I'm.......fucking sick with a half broken Ankle. Not winning. But at least my Halloween partys flyer is complete.

Now. Where to find dry ice...