B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

Im in town down here to spend some time with my little dude. So i had to try to make sure i didn't get arrested in SD...

I'll be down here for a bit though and Im sure an incriminating picture or two will pop up...

I do like that blasting lines and getting backrubs from hookers isn 't even considered up to par though...

Who else can say that?

Im in town down here to spend some time with my little dude. So i had to try to make sure i didn't get arrested in SD...

I'll be down here for a bit though and Im sure an incriminating picture or two will pop up...

I do like that blasting lines and getting backrubs from hookers isn 't even considered up to par though...

Who else can say that?

tiger woods???????????????

you know how a nigga do.

timmy, i tattooed the brazilian girls name on my wrist yesterday. she wants to come to california.

something in my life might actually work out and not make me want to shoot myself. she is studying for the bar exam right now and will hopefully move here and take of your boy. im drunk at the shop right now and HELLA want her to sit on my face so ican guess her weight.

Post the tattoo please!!

sig jacker!

anyhow, keeping somewhat on topic — i drank entirely too much last night and ended up using my thumb to stuff/guide my drunk dick (see: halfer) into some vag.

*meh

atta baby. i got wicked drunk with a coworker whos a 6'5 hillbilly from north carolina. he got shitty and tried to talk girls into going on rides with him on his motorcycle. it kinda freaked them out.

i woke up on a massage table at my shop, surrounded by half eaten donuts.

ps: i found the most epic snack at the irish pub here. its thin sliced potatos, topped with cheese, refried beans, corned beef, jalapenos, sour cream, and some other really gewd stuff. irish nachos ftw.

Archived