B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

I usually leave a wifebeater on during sex, although when I'm actually dating a girl they generally get tired of that and make me get fully naked. I don't know why, but whatever.

But yeah, I really like fucking girls in skirts/dresses. I also, sometimes, like it when a girl leaves their bra on.

All depends on the mood

My best friend told me he used to have sex through his boxer hole. Not like once in awhile, but all the time. He claims he he has since stopped that.

I once had morning sex with my dick through both the hole in my boxers AND my pajama pants, and with the girls panties just pulled to the side

pulling the panties to the side for entrance is win.

I hafta agree. I also used to like to tear them off once in awhile, but one time I did this to my ex and she FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT. Apparently they were her favorite panties, and I wasn't thinking that all of our laundry was at my mother's crib getting washed, so yeah. Not only did I not get any pussy right then, but I had to go to Walmart and buy her a pair to wear for the night :(

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS TO BE A 260 POUND MAN, GO TO A WALMART LATE NIGHT, AND BUY JUST A PAIR OF SMALL PANTIES?!

• Like 2

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS TO BE A 260 POUND MAN, GO TO A WALMART LATE NIGHT, AND BUY JUST A PAIR OF SMALL PANTIES?!

Come on. You don't know those people in the store.

Plus, they work at Wal-Mart.

Who gives a shizzzzzz?

I cut some girls panties off with a switchblade she watched me buy on the street in Seoul one night.

That girl was a nasty Asian monkey.

I miss her.

:(