B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah but he doesnt seal a very sealable deal with an older chick thats hard up for some dick. that's not very bsm. anyway speaking of hangovers i am in the midst of an epic one right now. i think i should have stayed at the bar last night instead of going to my friends party. im preeeeetty sure i wouldve drank less. meh.

yeah but he doesnt seal a very sealable deal with an older chick thats hard up for some dick. that's not very bsm. anyway speaking of hangovers i am in the midst of an epic one right now. i think i should have stayed at the bar last night instead of going to my friends party. im preeeeetty sure i wouldve drank less. meh.

hah alrightguys I understand where you're all coming from. Next time a not particularly attractive forty yr old woman wants to sleep with me. I'll smash and when she doesn't stop calling me refer her to this thread.

Her: "What are you doing right now?"

Fred: "Look about the other night, I think there's been a misunderstanding...I was just keeping it bsm. I hope you haven't gotten the wrong idea"

Are you really so upset I said "I'll talk to you how I like" in that other thread? Ease up there guy.

Curing a hangover for me normally involves, waking up eating something and drinking a lot of water. Then sleeping again. The second sleep does the magic.

Wait, why did you give an old hag your number? I have fucked up sleeping with some pigs, but the ones you cant find one good thing about besides a warm hole NEVER get the number, and usually a fake name.

*I know I make some pretty terrible music, but I find nothing funny about lil shitty

• Like 1

forsit is umadder than most of the spooks I've encountered.

I called him out in another thread for a little dry snitching. He didn't reply. Now he clearly has some sand in his vagina...and possibly also in his double barrel spookbox (snotbox).

Forsit, I said she was probably "alright". I guess what I should said is you wouldnt smash unless you were in a drought and pretty desperate (which I wasn't).

Manute, she was organising some work for me. So she had my number for that reason. She's actually a pretty sweet old girl. She recently sent me a detailed list of schools in France because I mentioned a while back I was thinking about studying there. (Yes I already know, if I see her again I'll smash her old ugly vagina for the proph and write bsm in her bathroom or something. Don't worry).

Ok maybe he didnt have to smash. But really he shoulda at the very least got his dick sucked. Older women give mad good head. This is fact. Im about to go aquire another hangover tonight. Sunday and monday were fucking shitty hangover days. But the liver is evil, and must be punished!!!!

Forsit is the questionable one. He's super preachy lately. It seems to me that you guys are butthurt he didn't fuck a questionable looking old lady. That's okay with me. If he said that someone put a line of Yola in front of him and he didn't take it, or someone offered him a shot and he decline. Then I would take issue. We already have a Brit in bsm and he's thugged out.