B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

raver chick just sent me a txt that says "im rolling"

hahah

oontz oontz oontz

I got home from a party last night, thought all my drugs had worn off, got into bed, and then spent 2 hours laying there in a full blown roll til like 7 AM. I was definitely regretting taking that 4th one haha.

E is awesome, but in moderation. Usually when something good comes around I'll do it 3 or 4 times over the course of a week or two, then not again for awhile. People who do it everyday are absolutely retarded, 100% of the time

boost, better you than me. i hate trimming weed. looks like quality product though.

trip - used to go to raves in the late 90s til 2002 or so. NO HOMO x 1,000,000. i actually have a pic of me when i was 18, passed out on a toilet while wearing one of those faggy candy bracelets.

ps i havnt had any good rolls in over 8 years. imma be straight fucked when i get some.

fuck my apartment complex is trying to enforce an 8pm curfew.

they can go fuck themselves that shit wasn't in the lease. neither did they tell me that there would be a cop cruising around the complex every night either.

at least i found out skating on acid is one of the greatest experiences i've ever had.

at least i found out skating on acid is one of the greatest experiences i've ever had.

Fuck yes it is. Go bomb hills.

E is awesome, but in moderation. Usually when something good comes around I'll do it 3 or 4 times over the course of a week or two, then not again for awhile. People who do it everyday are absolutely retarded, 100% of the time

The 2 day depressing hangover afterwards is rotten. I don't know how E-tards handle it day in and day out.

I've heard alot of people say the come down from E is terrible, but I've never really experienced any problems except my whole body hurting the next day...shit takes alot out of you.

I've only ever had a handful of bad come downs from drugs period, and it only ever happens to me if I stay up and out too late. As long as I'm in bed and trying to fall asleep while I come down I'm straight

timmy, who is that? that isnt the married girl, is it?? wish you were here, brother.

And I sat at the river with Timmy....

and how about those mother fucking ducks?!?!? 72-0 for the season opener? god damn, son. new mexico wasnt shit for a challenge, but its rad to see them come out the gate swingin.

timmy, who is that? that isnt the married girl, is it?? wish you were here, brother.

And I sat at the river with Timmy....

and how about those mother fucking ducks?!?!? 72-0 for the season opener? god damn, son. new mexico wasnt shit for a challenge, but its rad to see them come out the gate swingin.

yeah same ol broad, yeah the ducks slaughtered them fucks

Archived