B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

Wow look how flexible he is.

this thread wouldve been up to 10 pages by now if it werent for the vaj thread going on at the same time.

so true.

had there been a slight low in oontzery this thread would have blown up. but the other thread is so damn entertaining its all i really care about these days. i havent eaten in over 48 hrs with all the refreshing ive been doing.

AB, i texted homegirl today but she didnt write back. lulz. she left super early in the morning because she got her period and had to go home.*****

USED LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT

nbb is leaving out some key lulztastic points of the evening:

(

i smashed petite blondey for a MINUTE, nbb and fatty had to listen to it all night long (not to mention, fatty had her kid sleeping on the ground of the room nbb fucked her in) , and in the morning nbb told me that fatty said "hes fucking her for forever, why dont you fuck me like that??!"

HAHAHAH.

he got the last laugh though because the faggot stole my goddamn coke when i was in the middle of smashing blondey. after i came, i was sooo stoked to do some blow, but couldnt find my pants, and i immediately knew what happened. stealin ass nigga. im not umad though.

***** if you cum inside of a girl, and she gets her period the next day, does that mean there is no chance of me getting her preggo? or is there more of a chance?

--dow

OH SHIT YOU FUCKED THAT FAT CRAIGSLIST HO!?

PROPS DOW.

NH

word, timmy fucked the CL whale, but some mod deleted his thread and ruined the lulzathon. way to go, dipshit. he texted her earlier today and asked her if she knew how magnets worked and she said "lol like the metals stick together".

i may be moving to the san diego area here really soon, but please believe before i move im goin to try to get the mentally bankrupt disgusting fat body to have a 3some with timmy and i in full juggalo makeup.

--dow

AB, i texted homegirl today but she didnt write back. lulz. she left super early in the morning because she got her period and had to go home.*****

USED LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT

nbb is leaving out some key lulztastic points of the evening:

(

i smashed petite blondey for a MINUTE, nbb and fatty had to listen to it all night long (not to mention, fatty had her kid sleeping on the ground of the room nbb fucked her in) , and in the morning nbb told me that fatty said "hes fucking her for forever, why dont you fuck me like that??!"

HAHAHAH.

he got the last laugh though because the faggot stole my goddamn coke when i was in the middle of smashing blondey. after i came, i was sooo stoked to do some blow, but couldnt find my pants, and i immediately knew what happened. stealin ass nigga. im not umad though.

***** if you cum inside of a girl, and she gets her period the next day, does that mean there is no chance of me getting her preggo? or is there more of a chance?

--dow

:lol:

myyy nigga.

scandalousness everywhere on the oontz.

shit is completely saturated with piss schemes and affairs. 12 has officially popped the fuck off god bless all these internetz.

i think this is the first time i might slightly wish i lived in middle america to be a part of these deep fried country pooned affairs.

it might take me a few days but im going to prop everyone in this thread!!!.

Kid sleeping[/size][/color][/font] on the ground of the room nbb fucked her in) , and in the morning nbb told me that fatty said "hes fucking her for forever, why dont you fuck me like that??!"

--dow

BCO1940.jpg

hahahaha

i know what you mean, this thread has instant gratification, which creates contempt for an epic thread with a subtle punch to it rather then

KABOOM! Guess who's back in the room?

The nigga with the skills to talk a dyke out her womb

Soon, very soon, they'll recognize

Ain't none as vicious or swift on these bitches

Picture, runnin' your bust ass, succotash niggas

Who could get with the dog

Cuz I rip shit

Up!! lol

• Like 1