B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't be surprised. Some olds beat to shit govt building from the early 1900s

NOES- live wire yesterday, put $2 in the jukebox got 20+ songs. Person before me must a put a twenty in by accident or something..... Played entire Nuggets playlist ftw

i havnt seen a jukebox in over a year. miss em. getting daf n playing careless whispers is whats good /nh

tomorrow is my bday, so feel free to get drunk as fuck and be reckless as a way of saying happy bday.

still living with the epic drunk blonde girl. i got her to see a counselor so she is starting to be slightly less crazy. still never a dull moment.

Bday on April fools? Cool. Happy bday man.

Ever get any word on what's going on with Kel?

Epic drink blonde a party girl our just a drunkard? Shit can be fun but tiring lol

ohhhh snap.

my coworker turned 21 at midnight last night so he joined the boys and i at the bar. long story short i ran into a redheaded girl from south carolina that was visiting. cousin that just turned 21 and i ran a train on her in a fancy hotel. ordered hella room service and charged it to her room. bbssmmm

no word bout kel...MIA