B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's colombian..im fuckin scared of her mother man last night the bed was shaking and shit and all i kept thinking was what if her mum comes through the door to give me a colombian neck tie..and then i looked into her eyes passionatly kissed her and came inside of her.

we cuddled all night after that.

i go hard in the romance nigguh.

I think legal employment in any foreign country is based on whether you bring a skill to them that can't be found within their own ranks or someone is willing to sponsor you for a visa. Otherwise you're just taking jobs from citizens. There's always illegal work. You could be like a Mexican washing dishes in a pizza shop.

chops, its a possibility. looking at school in either sf, san diego, or london. id like to be in europe, so i figure i might as well attend school there. its all a matter of being able to make some money while im there, so i dont go completely hungry.

ideally i would work at our breakfast spot, and i would marry the indian girl. by marry i mean hump on a regular basis without a condom btw.

ALLOW you bruv you can never leave london city where the days are dark and razor sharp blades get placed to you're face and heart

its not the hardest of places to find illegal work but it also can be the hardest to find legal work .. as a student you may after having a visa be able to get some free government money and shit.

but theres a lot of kitchen staff jobs around and subways always a good bet.

Archived