Bronx Team

abekisone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH yeah, Vet and Jew go way back....Vet actually brought CES around...

yea i hear vet actually taught ces who was originally from new rochelle, crazy how people can be connected even from way back then, but then again vet was in the bronx aswell with those burners and pieces on those rooftops, sit was crazy.

yea i hear vet actually taught ces who was originally from new rochelle, crazy how people can be connected even from way back then, but then again vet was in the bronx aswell with those burners and pieces on those rooftops, sit was crazy.

OK I see you know your history and to add on to that Rem 311 brought out Vet...Back in the days roof tops were just flooded with pieces and throw ups, especially the 4 line....

OK I see you know your history and to add on to that Rem 311 brought out Vet...Back in the days roof tops were just flooded with pieces and throw ups, especially the 4 line....

nice history...and b4 Vet, was a dude from new rochelle, named RT(Randy) that started Ces off........jus my 2 cents...peace