LeBron James is signing with...

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL IF HE WANTED TO KEEP HIS JORDAN-LIKE LEGACY HE WOULD HAVE...

HE WILL NEVER GO DOWN AS A GREAT LIKE KOBE OR JORDAN NOW. HE WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE PLAYER TO WENT TO THE STACKED TEM TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. PUSSSY MOVE

I CALL IT RIGHT NOW...FIRST PRO PLAYER TO BE ASSASINATED...LEBRON

fuck the owners...

all owners and managers in every sport...

they trade players all the time and dont tell them..

they gotta find out from ESPN and/or fans...

gheeeeeyyyy...

That's what I'm sayin... when Shawn Marion got traded to Miami he said he found out while watching ESPN.

crazy.

that was a pipedream i never seen comin. clearly lebron wants to win a championship, and will. bosch/wade/lebron is pretty much impossible to overcome once the growing pains of being on a new team with a new system wears off. little bit epic really when you add pat riley to the mix on top of it all.

congrats miami, you can pretend to like basketball again. youv just landed yourself a dynasty.

shaq-1.jpg

But, yo, fuck Miami with their gay ass shirts and drug addicts and a bunch of calypso drums in the background while you step out of your five star condo into some stretch limo with A/C and you drive to the club to drink gay ass fruit drinks with some blonde latina bitches with moles on their faces.

I'm gonna go shovel the driveway.

"A few set fire to his No. 23 jersey while others threw rocks at the 10-story-tall billboard featuring James with his head tossed back and arms pointing skyward. " - Channel 5 News

:lol:

I live in Cleveland and people were mad as fuck about Lebron .

Fuck lebron. I can't even ride with this clown after that faggot shit. Its all good tho cause I KNOW miami ain't gonna stay healthy(nobody ever does in pro sports now a days)

That shit is cheap as hell I swear to god.

And if they do stay healthy its not gonnna work out. That shit can fly in the olympics and all star games but if wade or lebron starts to outshine the other the shit is gonna hit the fan. Niggas ain't gonna play hard. You know how these niggas do...straight crybabies

Cleveland is the kind of city that I cant even give one reason why anyone would want to live in. If you are multi-million dollar earning basketball player, and you have all this loot to blow, and everyone on the earth loves you, staying in THE LAMESTTTTTTTTT CITY would be a bad move.

Cleveland Tourism Video 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Cleveland Tourism Video 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=related

haha Cleveland is UMAD, can't blame em. That franchise is about to be toast, many a bandwagon Cavs fan will drop off now. I feel bad for Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison.

I don't feel bad for Valuehorse.

ilgauskas.jpg

don't feel bad for me man, We got big Ilgauskas, our new three point man about to take us to the championship. :p

p.s. KLEELAHN for life.

bone-thugs-n-harmony.jpg

Fuck lebron. I can't even ride with this clown after that faggot shit. Its all good tho cause I KNOW miami ain't gonna stay healthy(nobody ever does in pro sports now a days)

That shit is cheap as hell I swear to god.

And if they do stay healthy its not gonnna work out. That shit can fly in the olympics and all star games but if wade or lebron starts to outshine the other the shit is gonna hit the fan. Niggas ain't gonna play hard. You know how these niggas do...straight crybabies

Bosh pulled some fag shit, too. Just not on as grand a scale.

He avoided the Raptors organization like crazy, sent mad mixed signals, and NEVER ONCE went on our sports radio station.