LeBron James is signing with...

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you may be the only one

Spoken like the Clevelander you are . :lol:

I truthfully don't give a shit , people are losing their minds over it around town . A lot of defaced billboards with weak-ass graf but at least it's entertaining . :lol:

Most of the people making all this noise are new Cavs fans, i.e last 5 years. Maybe now I can afford a ticket to one of the games.

I was born in a Cleveland and have loved and suffered being a Cavs fan since I was 10 years old ( 1986 ) . Like a lot of diehard fans I fucking hate Michael Jordan to this day since May 7th , 1989 . Lebron James was fun to watch and cheer but he's not the end all and be all of the NBA , and certainly not the Cleveland Cavaliers .

Wade runs Miami. Is Lebron going over to play second fiddle?

Heat will also need a great centre to really be in contention for a title.

I didn't bother reading much in this thread but this right here. From the way I look at it, glad he's out of Cleveland. Can't wait for all of Miami to listen to this little cry baby bitch wine about how they haven't won the title in the '12 season.

Like I've heard Bojangles say a million times. If you're from Cleveland and you don't like it, then get the fuck out.