LeBron James is signing with...

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami still need a decent big man if they plan on dethroning the Lakers....I honestly don't think there are enough shots to go around down there....I'm going to go ahead and predict that Miami won't even make the finals next year and the Lakers or Blazers will end up winning the Championship...that's my word.

the bottom line is that Ohio is not a desirable place to be or live in for ANYBODY...

the people are ugly and the place is a dump.

to top it off.. they havent had any winning teams in any sport in over 50 years...

who would want to stay there???

ohiofront.jpg

Ohio State

is usually the largest University in the country (sometimes slipping to number two behind Texas), so it’s pretty much impossible not to find gorgeous girls. When you’ve got a sample size of 25k+ you’re always going to be in good shape.

Cleveland is the kind of city that I cant even give one reason why anyone would want to live in. If you are multi-million dollar earning basketball player, and you have all this loot to blow, and everyone on the earth loves you, staying in THE LAMESTTTTTTTTT CITY would be a bad move.

Cleveland Tourism Video 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Cleveland Tourism Video 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=related

"our main export is crippling depression" :lol:

In all honesty, I'll be surprised if this works out well. I don't know much about Basketball but it seems similar to what football (soccer) clubs have done in the past. Big owners move in and buy up every decent player they can get their hands on.

All the un loyal faggot players move for big bucks then get there and cry when shit doesn't work out straight away. Then they turn on the coach, then each other, then their careers go backwards.

Yeah they takin it a bit too far now, Like the nigga said when he was drafter "Ima be a Cavalier forever and ever, even if We never gonna win a championship, get jobs, or do anything worth mentioning"

He could have left differently though

I still hate that nigga though.

ohiofront.jpg

Ohio State

is usually the largest University in the country (sometimes slipping to number two behind Texas), so it’s pretty much impossible not to find gorgeous girls. When you’ve got a sample size of 25k+ you’re always going to be in good shape.

culture.jpg

Miami women

:)