Can you remove the red eye?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ I'd be skeptical... not to say there aren't any "bad asses" on this site, but the ratio of graffiti writers that I have seen that look like they have some fighting skills in them vs. not... is like.. not good.

That and.. just because you can fight doesn't mean that you have enough weight to beat someone that is bigger than you that can fight. Yes yes... MMA blah blah blah.. w/e it's a bunch of fag shit these days.

There is absolutely nothing wrong w/ being in shape... and might actually benefit you in the long run more than being a jack ass on this site will... just some food for thought.

POZ is screwing your girl.

I am not sure if you're trying to get a rise out of me... or what. Let me tell you why this doesn't get a rise out of me so you can understand a little better:

1. I don't know you... at all.

2. You don't know me... at all.

3. VAJ is not my girl and hasn't been for a very long time now.

4. POZ drinks rubbing alcohol... apparently.

5. You eat cereal that's shaped like little dicks and you love it...:lol: and I don't take insults from people that eat penis cereal.

I hope that clears it up for you. ;)

funny maybe.

but it anyone else appalled that someone would drop such direct concentrated non oontz material in here? im not to sure that forum would sent an oontz thread as a topic in their "misc" section.

booooooo!

yeah i know whats out there, i just like my own home better.

In english? All I got from that is that you're some how offended that I posted this link from another forum. Get over it. Not sure when whining became such a big part of 12oz.:confused: