Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

FINALLY

I read this in work today almost started laughing down the phone, she burst into tears when they announced it

props to the judge hahaha

im not gonna front.

i'd let her buy me lots of drugs and alcohol and i'd stick it in her.

when she looked real good, and even now.

Guarantee she get's out in a week if she even goes in. Just like Paris Hilton.

I'd do the term for her for some money. I'm pretty sure she'd pay me $100,000 and buy me a condo if I could convince the court I was Lindsay Lohan.

I was talking to my friend who works at the Madison Market. Apparently because of her blaming the Kombucha for her alcohol relapse they have pulled it off the shelves and cannot sell the stock they have until the FDA or FDI whoever is in charge, clears the charges that it contains enough alcohol to get you crunk.

Hilton was so terrified somebody would take a snapshot of her on the toilet she didn't eat or drink for three days and nearly collapsed.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/07/07/2010-07-07_lindsay_lohan_to_serve_jail_sentence_in_private_cell_will_be_separated_from_gene.html#ixzz0t40qEokv

They carry camera phone in prison now? For someone who made a sex tape, she's worried about someone taking a picture of her taking a dump? What is the world coming to?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now