Still using a 2003 flip phone/throw away phones. So 2000,or 2003?

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1st (one on the right) no camera, could barley text, but i could drop that shit out of a 5 story building and it wouldnt break:

newphone01.jpg

next, i got me a nice shiny gold one of these:

MOTOROLA%20%20K1%20KRZR%20%20GOLD.jpg

it fell in the toilet. i liked the flip phones.

i currently have one of these, but its the worst. $19 tho...

rogers-samsung-propel-a766-red.jpg

and i just invested in one of these sweet babies:

iphone-4g-concept.jpg

I worked for Virgin Mobile for awhile, I still have about 6 phones new in the box. I've broken so many flip phones in half in the last few years during drunken escapades. We used to get bonuses but they were added to pre paid phone accounts, not actual cash, I had about $900 on my phone when I quit and it lasted almost 2 years. 2 years without a cell bill...

Is it me or are girls the only ones dropping their phones in toilets?

I don't feel safe using my phone one handed over a toilet because I'm usually in some shitty bar pissing and drunk.

well...when im drunk and at the bar i usually squat. if im squatting, holding my purse while keeping my balance, or keeping my phone in my pocket, it has a tendency to go swimming.

actually no it makes sense. my old samsung phone had 4 bars or it would turn grey with one bar (meaning no service). same happened with my motorola. i think the tiny bar on the left means no service....just so it didnt have to change colors.

i could be wrong.

Ive had alot of phones. I love having a QWERTY keyboard, cause I text alot. I have an 07 Blackberry 8830 World Edition for a year or so now, got it at a yardsale next door for $40, loving it. But honestly I could make due with a phone like that first one Cali G put up. As long as I can text on it Im good. I miss phones that were like that, green backlit LCD and all of that. No music ringtones, apps, none of that. Just a god damn phone and some simple ringtones.