Still using a 2003 flip phone/throw away phones. So 2000,or 2003?

HUSK

I've recently been giving it alot of thought, wondering if I am the only person that still is not up to date with a 3g, wide screen, touch screen, ipod phone.? I've been using a shitty Verizon phone from 2003, and a couple other metro,tracfones (all throw away) along the way.I guess I just have no use for a phone with applications, and the internet. Is there anyone else left out there or am i the only one?

is this a question for .....

62768.jpg

4089655524_286d8d3a52.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I use this phone, have had it for years

sonyericsson-k800.jpg

not exactly super old but hardly up to date in the slightest, I don't need a phone that does anything but text or make phone calls, althought the camera on this one is pretty cool and I also use it to listen to music on

Don't get me wrong, if someone handed me that T-mobile sidekick or a flip flapjack phone from at&t i would use it definately.I just can;t bring myself to spend 200-600 on a phone knowing every month i have to pay close to a hundred for something i can use my computer for, and my 10 dollar phone for what it use to be used for,calls.

caligula's history of cell phone usage:

1999-2002 (at&t then surewest) nokia 5110:

450px-Nokia_5110.jpg

^very very durable phone...matter of fact, i still have it lying around in a shoebox.

2002-2006 (metro pcs) sony ericson t206:

seT206.jpg

^also a very durable phone. i coulda used it for another 4 more years and it woulda been cool..the numbers had faded away though, and the battery and backup battery i had were both weak from overcharging....traded it in and got a $30 credit for my nokia.

2006-2008 (metro pcs) nokia 6255i:

Nokia_6255i_Video_Phone_%28CellularOne%29.jpg

^probably the best phone i had....had a bunch of features including video and am/fm radio...not durable at all...was at a party once with phone in my pocket...sat down and antenna snapped..6 months later, i flipped it open too hard and the phone snapped right down the middle...i still have this phone snapped in half in a shoebox...dont want to throw it away because i have nudes of my ex on it (and video of a couple random girls blowing me)...but after 2 years, it had a good run.

2008-present (metro pcs) samsung r450:

samsung-messager-sch-r650.jpg

^also another durable phone....im taking good care of this one because i spent alot of money on it the first month it came out....no video though, and it has a couple glitches where it restarts itself sometimes...but its also an mp3 player, and i got the 1GB memory card for taking hella pics/having music on my phone..qwerty keypad makes texting alot easier than my last phone.

i wouldnt mind getting an iphone, but the at&t plans cost an arm and a leg...i get unlimited everything with metro pcs for pretty cheap. to this day, i have not paid a penny for insurance on my phone....i take pretty good care of my shit for the most part, and saved money by not getting insurance.

I bought a $20 go phone to use at&t through from walgreens. It is actually the same as the one on the flier in the first post. Holds a better charge and gets better reception than any phone I've had. For $20 its no big deal if I lose it or break it. After it breaks I'll probably get an iphone, that is if apple comes out with a decent generation.

Been using this jawn for like 3 years. It texts, takes pictures and amazingly can be used to talk to people.

7dfe-sky_ims240k_cellphone_1.jpg

This motherfucker is also lucky. I've lost it 3 times in random places and it always comes back to me. I hate cell phones in most ways, but do appreciate the convenience.