What?? How does this work!

Gnarly Sheen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What the fuck?? How does this work!

Then why are multiple people saying that it failed for them on the same numbers that they got it to work on?

Is math now subject to change?

screen cap it. anytime, it can be right or wrong and then tell me any number. literally any two digit number and the do the math. it will result in the symbol displayed. people are saying that it didn't work because people are stupid and can't do simple math. look at the example of 12:

1+2=3

12-3=9

scroll up to the picture and it has the same symbol as it does for nine in the three random screencaps i did

listen.

any two digit number. 22, 86, 54 when broken into two numbers then added together, and then the sum is subtracted from the original will result in a multiple of 9

22, 2+2 = 4 - 22 = 19 (multiple of 9)

86, 8+6 = 14 - 86 = 72 (multiple of 9)

54, 5+4 = 9 - 54 = 45(multiple of 9)

then all the multiples of 9 have the same symbol

Do you understand that you're probably the only person in this thread arguing that it works every time?

I didn't argue that it did, it's not a debate. it's math, which i've done my fair share of, and can appreciate these simple math tricks to confuse people who don't understand math. I think you're the only one who doesn't get how it works. I used clear and concise evidence which led everyone but you to understand how it works. Others even understood it without having read anything in the thread, congrats to them, they aren't complete fucktards who can't do simple math

this a thread dedicated to this math trick, and how it works. I'd say it's a perfectly legitimate place to be arguing about it. I think I've figured out what you've done, it's similar to what francis buxton did in that assuming by hitting 'again' and using the same number the same symbol should appear. Where in reality the same symbol does not appear so that people will do a different number, and get a different symbol, but will still be a multiple of nine and therefore the same symbols for every multiple of nine. Try the same number, but check to see what the symbol of the same number is, every single time.

• Like 1

when you throw the monitor out the window on the cubicle freakout game is just round the corner from where I used to work, didn't realise til I saw the Wrong tag on the closed down petrol station, i used to live about 2 minutes from there

1 / 9 chance of getting your number.... and multiples of nine.

Mu question: how does it get your number if the probability is 1 / 9 -- it has to fail at least once, right?

OK I took a screen shot and there are only 2 symbols for multiples of nine... so whatever that probability equates to... it's more then likely to pick your number.

done.

Ok... so if

11. 1+1 = 2 - 11 = 9

12. 1+2 = 3 - 12 = 9

and so on till 20.

20. 2+0 = 2 -20 - 18

and so on till 30.

30. 3+0 = 3 3-30 = 27

and so on till 81.

It's all multiples of 9.... And the numbers end at 81 so there is a 1 in 9 chance that it will get your number right, and it's just by chance I guess.

no, its just that all the numbers that the machine picks are multiples of 9 also, any every number u pick is a multiple of nine, the only reason teh sym bol cahnges, is because they chance which symbol corresponds to which multiple of nine, every time... DURRR

basically, theres only certain numbers which are possible, and they are related, cuz of math somehow, and the computer changes the symbol order, so you think you are gettind mind-readed, but ur just dumb.

nahm sayin.

• Like 1

no, its just that all the numbers that the machine picks are multiples of 9 also, any every number u pick is a multiple of nine, the only reason teh sym bol cahnges, is because they chance which symbol corresponds to which multiple of nine, every time... DURRR

basically, theres only certain numbers which are possible, and they are related, cuz of math somehow, and the computer changes the symbol order, so you think you are gettind mind-readed, but ur just dumb.

nahm sayin.

You're right. Originally I did got about half way though the mult. of 9 and just assumed it was different, but the only thing that changes is the symbol... leaving the allusion that it's picking a different number.