What?? How does this work!

Gnarly Sheen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What the fuck?? How does this work!

Wizardry is a game by flash design company Milaadesign that asks users to select a two digit number and perform mathematical calculations to arrive at a new number. The interface adds to its magical allure by corresponding numbers with symbols. After a 10 second pause, the game reveals the symbol that matches the number that players receive after performing their calculations. The symbols are randomly generated each time to give the illusion that each game is different and that the game is actually reading the player's mind.

Wizardry is a game by flash design company Milaadesign that asks users to select a two digit number and perform mathematical calculations to arrive at a new number. The interface adds to its magical allure by corresponding numbers with symbols. After a 10 second pause, the game reveals the symbol that matches the number that players receive after performing their calculations. The symbols are randomly generated each time to give the illusion that each game is different and that the game is actually reading the player's mind.

Witch!! Burn him!!

angry-mob.jpeg

• Like 2

Ok... so if

11. 1+1 = 2 - 11 = 9

12. 1+2 = 3 - 12 = 9

and so on till 20.

20. 2+0 = 2 -20 - 18

and so on till 30.

30. 3+0 = 3 3-30 = 27

and so on till 81.

It's all multiples of 9.... And the numbers end at 81 so there is a 1 in 9 chance that it will get your number right, and it's just by chance I guess.

it can't possibly get it wrong because there's only the multiples of nine that result in the same symbol. people need to brush up on their math skills.

You are correct. I didn't notice that the symbols rotate through each time, so I was expecting the same symbol to correspond with my origional number.

So, the answer is magnets.