omg!..omg!..whoaa..woahh...what does it mean?

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently taken acid past year, more than 3 occasions, one memory that sitcks out is speeding through downtown on a saturday night, with 3 people, all of whom are on acid, and driving with christy in my lap.blasting shitty music, pink floyd (as a joke),,yelling "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PINK FLOYD ON ACID MOTHER FUCKAZ!!!!"

not cool man, pink floyd is sweet acid music

He is fully aware of his place online and here is the interview.

double_rainbow.jpg

Fast Company, whatever that is, tracked down the man behind Double Rainbow All The Way, Paul Vasquez, aka the “Yosemitebear Mountain Giant,” to interview him about how videos go viral and whether the people who make viral videos have a level of influence over the developmzzzzzzzz. OH EXCUSE ME, I JUST FELL ASLEEP. I mean, I know that is kind of what Fast Company is about, but if there is anyone who has no idea how videos become viral and, more importantly, WHAT IT ALL MEANS, it is Double Rainbow Guy. That being said, this is still the interview get of the year. Everything this cagefighter turned naturist (cagefighter turned naturist!) says is double gold:

“When I first shot it, I was like, Whoa,” says the professional cagefighter-turned-nature-lover. “I always knew it had the potential–that it was special–and I was thinking it was going to catch on. I shot a video before called Giant Intense Rainbow that had the capability of going viral, but when I shot this one, I was like, this is even better.”

Haaaaaa. He definitely was like, “Whoa.” We can all agree about that. Also, he shot a video before called Giant Intense Rainbow! You can watch it here. It definitely shows Double Rainbow Guy’s development as a Rainbow Reaction Artist.

More great Double Rainbow Guy magic after the jump:

“People are connecting with it because they feel the spirit in it,” he says. “I feel like Noah, because I’m building what seems like an ark here. I have greenhouses, fruit-trees, and I’m working toward alternative energy. It was probably something like the burning bush that Moses experienced.”

Haha. Oh, Double Rainbow Guy. That is definitely not why people are connecting with it. Then again you feel like Noah, because you have fruit-trees? And also the burning bush? Are you Noah or are you Moses? Nevermind. I’m sorry, Double Rainbow Guy, please continue.

When I asked what he would do with his newfound popularity or influence, Vasquez wasn’t certain: “I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Last night I went to an Indian sweat and I prayed really hard about this. When I shot the video, I was not high at all, I was not having sex, and I was not hiking, as a lot of people assume. This is my land that I bought in 1988. Wait, what was the question?”

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA. It is hard to tell where his influence ends, you know? There’s no ceiling on this guy!

“People think you can only have that kind of experience on drugs,” he explains. “But you don’t have to be–you can have the experience with nature without having to be high or having sex.” However, Vasquez quickly clarified the point. “But I’m not opposed to it! I mean, I was high in the other video, Giant Intense Rainbow,” he assured me with a burly chuckle. “I smoke pot myself–I mean, I have a prescription for it–it’s legal here in California.”

Yes. That sounds about right.

Finally, Double Rainbow Guy gives us what we want: a description of the rainbow he saw:

“It started to double! Then it turned into a triple! Then a complete circle, like a complete disc of color! Like a giant eye looking at me! You could feel the rays, like of the sun, but it was rainbow rays!”

“But it was rainbow rays.”

http://videogum.com/199572/double-rainbow-guy-interview-almost-as-good-as-double-rainbow-guys-video/interviews/